poles apart

"Sanyu...wake dear...Sanyu.."a woman in her fifties was continuously waking her up but she dug her head more into the pillow.

"Mom plz...its Sunday.. let me sleep.."she replied in a irritated tone.

"Tumhare liye weeks k sare din equal hai...don't make excuses and get up..waise bhi u missed your morning exercise session as well as jogging...6:30 ho gaye..."her mom continued her rant.

"Mom..nothing will happen if I miss my daily routine sometimes...yesterday u also took me to a boring kitty party just to show off in your friends about my fitness and now u r not letting me to sleep..."finally she sat up and replied her mother.

"What do u mean by nothing will happen..."Her mother replied in a amused tone."U will gain extra few pounds... it doesn't suits u.."she said.

"Like seriously Mom...I can't live a time table based life..mujhse nahi hota.. ye mat khao.. wo mat khao..don't talk in loud voice.. Mom I am sick of these things.."Sanyukta burst out on her Mom.

"Ho gaya tumhara.. ya fir kuch baki hai..."Her mom asked with crossed arms.

Sanyukta sighed deeply,"Inka kuch nahi ho sakta.."she muttered and got up from the bed and slipped into her comfy slippers.

"Sanyukta one more thing.."her mom stopped her."Now what Mumma.."she asked annoyingly because whenever her mother talks to her ,she rather commanded something which she obviously doesn't like.

"We r going  to Mr. Ahuja's party.."her mother said.

"So what will I do among the oldies.."she rolled her eyes."Not everyone will be oldies..some young businessmen will be there.. of your age..u can have a great time dear.."her mom said in a extra sugary tone.

"Not again ...u r going to showcase me to them so anyone can choose like me and u people can get rid of me..right..?"she said sarcastically.

"Sanyukta what is wrong in that.. teri shaadi ki age hai and every parents want that their daughter would marry in a prosperous family..."her mother defended herself.

"Mom how many times I have to tell u that I don't want to marry now..like seriously.. who marries in 23..."Sanyukta spat in disbelief.

"Mere pas tumhare baseless excuses sunane ka time nahi hai..be ready at six...otherwise..u know ur Dad better than me.."her mother said and left from the room.

"I hate u all..."Sanyukta shouted from behind and banged the bathroom door.

In the afternoon her parents left for office and she was alone in the house,not really alone ,the maid and servant were there.

She was sitting on the swing of her garden when she felt tickle on her feet.She looked down and a beautiful smile crept on her lips.

"Crazy...baby where have u been..."she picked up her small pug and stroked his back lovingly.

He too started licking her hands.

"U know Crazy nobody loves me..that's why I hate relations...they give u nothing just pain and loneliness..."she talked to Crazy.

"Didi aap itna negative kyu sochte ho...kya pata koi apki life m aisa aye who will accept u with all ur flaws..."A girl replied to her blabbering.

"Meera it only happens in fairy tales okay ,reality is..jo Mom Dad humesha kehte hai that I will be a mess forever..I have no rules in my life... but mai ghadi ki nok k hisab se nahi je sakti Meera I can't mujhse nahi hota..."she replied to the girl.

Meera is their maid's daughter same of Sanyukta's age.She often comes with her mother,apart from Crazy only she understands Sanyukta.

"U know Meera ,when people say that relations r the real wealth...I don't agree with them.. look at my parents..they never care about my likes and dislikes then how can I expect a stranger to live his entire life with me without adjusting with my messy lifestyle... I am not perfect or perfect banane m koi maza nahi... life m adventure hi khatam ho jayega... I wish Mom Dad ye samajh pate...."Sanyukta stated.

Meera had nothing to say more.

"Bdw..why did u come here..?"Sanyukta asked the reason of her appearance all of a sudden as Meera had her coaching classes to attend.

"Apke Mom ka call aya tha Maa k pas ,she ordered me to help u in getting ready for tonight..."Meera answered.

"Ohh so Mom Dad have full  planning to hitch me with a living ATM ...,koi na let me show them the real Sanyukta Agrawal..."she thought something and smirked.

**********************************
Very low votes on " Its you who live in my heart"

Let me tell u only 11, more parts r left in that story.

Well drop your views and comments on this part.

Do you like Sanyukta 's story or not?

~~Trishla Singh 😊😊😊