Her new life

Shillong,Meghalaya

Sanyukta....

I was broken and shattered when I left him.I gave my everything to him.I cried and cried over a week.I love him.I can't get over him in my entire life though I tried a lot but end up missing him terribly.

When I left him,my mind was unable to register anything,I wanted to run away from his reach..far..far away so that we won't come across each other not even by a coincidence.I somehow reached at the station and sat in the train which I saw at the first sight,unsure of my destination.

My destiny brought me here,in the lap of nature which caught me in its peaceful atmosphere instantly.I decided that I will spend rest of my life here.Far away from the heartless,selfish materialistic world,w where there is no place for emotions.

I was staying in a local hotel.I was depressed and vulnerable.My emotional wounds were so deep that it could not be healed so soon.

After a week ,I decided to fight back with my traitor heart and give a fresh start to my messed up life.When I stepped out of my hotel,fresh breeze relaxed my depressed mind a little.

I decided to take a walk in the city streets where I can roam freely as I am alien to the city dwellers so they are to me.Walking through the puzzling narrow paths,I stopped outside a local coffee house.It was almost afternoon and since last few days I barely ate something, to keep myself alive,I entered inside and squatted in the isolated corner from where I could see the Himalayan hills.

It was indeed a treat to the eyes but my mind and heart was still stuck in him.I was reading the menu card when someone freaked out my name.It was a well familier voice,which can't fade away from my memory even if I hear it the last days of my life.

I snapped my head to turn back.There he was standing with his million dollar smile . The expression of astonishment when you meet your childhood friend over a decade unexpectedly was clearly visible
on his face.My condition was not different from him.I could never imagine that I would meet my friend when I thought that I left my past
far behind.

It is a old saying ," Running away from the past only decreases the gap from past itself.

"Hey Sanyuwhat a shocking surprise.. you're here in Shillong..woah..I can't believe on my eyes..it's you.."he squealed taking me into a tight hug. Finding solace in his comforting embrace,I broke down .When he hugged me ,it was impossible for me to stop myself from bursting out the pain and frustration,I was holding since I left him.

After so much time,I could feel the warmth of someone who really cares for you ,I felt happy as I have very few people who actually cares even about my existence in this world.

He broke the hug and wiped my tears stricken cheeks with his thumbs.His smile faded away when he saw my red swollen eyes and dark circles under my eyes.It was due to continuous crying.He assumed that everything is not right with me.

"Sanyu..are you fine... please don't even try to lie coz I know you're not..at all.."he asked me.I dare not to look at him.

My eyes again filled with fresh set
of tears.

"Everything is..finish Aryan..I am finish..."these were the words that hardly came out from my mouth.

He didn't ask me anything further.

"I will come back with your favorite cold coffee..and brown cookies..yeah I forgot to tell you that it's my cafe.."he said and went to bring the coffee .

He came back within some time and put the tray on the table.I took a sip from the glass.

"Coffee is amazing.."I smiled faintly.