teaser

"Sanyukta.. I want to run away from everything.. I feel suffocated..I peace..I really need.."he cried putting his
head on her lap.

Her hands reached to his hairs and she started caressing them to soothe him.

Unknowingly her heart ached watching him in a vulnerable state.

The man who was known for his firm determination and strong will power, was crying like a lost child.

"Randhir.. Plz tell me..jo bhi hai tumhare dil m..nikal do dil ka dard.. Plz.."she requested him .More than him she wanted him to get rid of his sorrows and miseries.

"Sanyukta....."he spoke out the deep buried canker sores .She was shocked to know the horrible past of him.

Without wasting a second ,she captured his lips.

It was here naive attempt to make him calm which turned out a life changing act .He pulled her on his lap and kissed her hungrily but it was not the result of lust or desires.

It was the purest feeling which they still need to discover or could say realize.

While kissing her,his hand reached to to zip of her dress. In no time he pulled it down and pushed her on the bed...

Surprisingly neither she protested nor felt uncomfortable.

***********************************
So guys let me clear one thing today that this is going be a live in relationship types story.

So if somebody may feels uncomfortable then kindly inform me.

Don't worry it will not have a sad ending.

~~Trishla Singh😊😊😊