This is my life

Sanyukta...

I lazily stretched my arms and opened my eyes.The sun was burning above the middle sky thus I realised.I was in my bed naked and full with red marks.Thanks to my newly wedded husband.Who hardly leaves me .

I and Randhir got married within a week we knew that we're pregnant. people made rumours .With this sudden news but he simply announced that we had been dating since last one year and he kept it as a secret because he didn't want the media to make a fuss over it.

I wrapped the sheet near mt cleavage and went to the balcony to feel the fresh air.Luckily Randhir wasn't around or else he didn't let me to put down my feet from the bed.

"Hey what are you doing here..you may catch cold and my baby too..."he possessively wrapped a warm shawl over my shoulder and took me into his bear hug.

I sighed in annoyance.I am just three months pregnant and Randhir pampered me like I am going in labour any soon.He has prohibited my exit from the mansion except the weekly walk in the nearby that too with him or Vidushi.

"Randhir..its wrong ha..I feel suffocating in the house all the time..and baby needs fresh air too.."
I pouted but he didn't melt.

"You're spoiling our baby.."he gave
a glare taking me inside the house.

"What is all this...?"I glanced at the running servants all around.

"I called them for lunch.."he answered.

My heart felt sudden uneasiness.I think he sensed my state of mind so he made me sit on the sofa and himself leaned down .

"Hey..they are repenting.. its high time Love that you should too take an initiative..."he spoke very generously.

My mind diverted to those two people who brought me in this world.Yess the ice between us was melting but it was no of use as I ignored their continuous pleads.

"Okay.."after thinking a while I agreed seeing his puppy eyes.It was his idea to mend the tensed relationship between I and my parents . He says that our baby needs hie grandparents love also .I can't deny to him coz his parents are no more.

"Thank you.."he pecked my lips.

"When will they arrive..?"I asked him .

"May be in a hour.."he said glancing
at his wrist watch.

"Til then you have to finish it.."he forwarded a glass full of dry fruits milk shake.

My eyes widended in horror looking at the glass.I felt like puking.

"Randhir.. seriously..you want to have this!I had three bananas and apples.."I gasped .

"It was two hours back honey..my child must be hungry Love.."he tried to blackmail me.

"I really wish that it could be you
who carried the baby.."I made a
cry face.

"But I can't.."he simply shrugged his shoulders ."Now finish it like a good girl.."he closed my nose and I had to  drink it til  the last drop.

"I hate you.."I huffed and rushed to my room to take my medicines or else he would have lectured me on this.

I changed into a decent knee length loose cotton dress which was hiding my barely visible bump.It was a bit embarrassing for me to go in front
of my parents .

"Looking hot...and beautiful at the same time.."he snacked his arms around my waist and nuzzled his nose
in the hollow of my neck.

I felt my legs getting jelly .His touch always do a magic on me and my pregnancy hormones also encourage my horny side.I clutched his forearm to balance myself.He teasingly ran his fingers beneath my dress upto my inner thighs.