Its not over..!

Sanyukta...

I didn't know in which hour of the night I slept after crying till my strength gave up.My slumber broke up when the melodious chirping of birds reached into my ears.

My head throbbed with a strong pang of pain .I felt my veins would burst any moment.My eyes were not ready to come out from morning lethargy.

But I needed to stop everything
before it's get too late to be repaired.I slipped out of the bed and went to the cupboard in a hope to get a painkiller inside it. omwhow I searched the painkiller in one of  the several drawers and gulped down with
the water.

The pain wasn't ready to leave my skull soon so I decided to take a cold showerr before confronting him.

Trust me indeed it helped to me relax a bit.I slipped into my same clothes I wore as I didn't have another one .

I combed my wet  hairs .I looked presentable.There was no trace of timidness in me anymore except
my swollen eyes.

I knew he would notice that but I didn't care for his concern as he was not leaving any stone unturned to make my life a mess.

But he claims to give me all happiness!

After making sure of my looks ,I made my way out of the room and directly went to the dining area where he might be present as it was the breakfast time.Guess what..?

He was there sitting on the dining chair sipping his morning coffee while his eyes were darted on the newspaper that was placed on
the table.

My blood boiled watching him
all carefree while my life was a life cyclone.I sprang upto him and cleared my throat to break him utter meditation.But it was like ,he was on a mission to irk me.

He didn't budge a little bit.I again cleared my throat but this time in a high pitch. He put the half empty cup on the table and craned his face up.My face lit up that finally I was going to clear my decision but next moment he brought me out of my la
la land.

"Miss Nuan..plz come here.."he called out a lady who came there running the next second.

I was confusingly looking at the whole happening.

"Yess Sir.."she politely said folding her hands with bowed head.

"Won't you mind to prepare a ginger pepper tea for the lady as she is suffering from the throat soreness..."he instructed her while eying me.

"What...I am fine..."I yelled on him.

"But I can't see.."he furrowed
his brows.

I stomped my feet in frustration and dragged the vacant chair.After making myself comfortable on the sponge cushion ,I folded my hands on my chest and looked straight into his black ocean depth like eyes.

"I am absolutely fine,he is bothering you for nothing..."I said to the maid without looking at her.

"Are you sure Ma'am .If you need something else then you can ask for that,I'll prepare for you in no time..."she asked me as her job is to serve her master .

"No..thanks you can leave now.."I said to her and next moment I heard her retreating footsteps.

"You were rude to her..."he playfully said .

"I don't think so..."I rolled my eyes.

"Then what would you like to have or eat ...?Ahh are you not going to ask me to serve my brain to your platter..?"he dramatically stated adding fuel to my already erupting volcano.

"Randhir for God's sake stop being lunatic...I am here to tell you about my decision..."I said in a stiffened monotonous voice.

"Good..I expected the same from you..so be ready within an hour ,we have to catch the flight at 10:00 AM.."he said putting a piece of apple pie into his mouth.