Seclusion: my companion

Randhir....

"What is this...Roma..I told you to prepare the report..it is looking more like a kindergarten student's home work.... you're useless..."I yelled at the girl,who is my secretary in present time while she was trembling under my preying gaze on her.

"Sir..I...I..put all my efforts and hard work..give it to me..I'll make a new one..."she timidly said and forwarded her shaking hands.

"Yeah...you will prepare a new one in just thirty fucking minutes..Roma..do you even realise for whom are you working...?"I asked her mockingly.

"Sh.. Shekhawat.. Industry..Sir.."she replied slowly.

"Right..the Shekhawat but I think you assume it as some cheap mushroomed company..you have put our prestige at stake Ms. Roma Kapoor..if you love your job then get the hell out of my sight right now..."I roared on her and that poor girl ran away from my cabin within a blink of eyes.

I threw the file somewhere in the room and sat down on the chair clutching my head into my palms out of frustration.

"Oh God..what should I do..with these kind of idiots ...I have hired and then fired more than a dozen assistants but I can't find somebody like her.. how efficiently she used to manage everything...she learnt in a very short spam..of time..."I again drowned myself in her memories who disappeared from my life... without
any reason.

"Where..are you.. Sanyukta please come back.."I don't realize that I cry for her again.

I wiped my eyes when I heard a knock on glass door.It was Parth.I wiped my eyes to erase the traces of my pain.

"Come in Parth.."I said .

He came inside and took the seat before me.

"Randhir..akhir kab tak..ye sab chalta rahega..do you realise what you are now..I had never seen this Randhir before..at least that Randhir shared everything with me..."Parth said . Genuine care of a best friend was clearly shown by his words..,"Bhool kyu nahi jate usse..we searched her nearly all over the country..may be she doesn't want to show up.."Parth went on with his baseless predictions but I know very well that she left me for some reason.

"Parth.. mera dil kehta hai.. something happened that day..warna wo aise nahi jati..without telling me..she promised me that she won't ever leave me..bas ek baar wo mil jaye..I will never let her disappear from my eyesight.."I said.I have a strong feeling that one day I will find her for sure.

"Randhir let's go..I came here to call you..as none of your staff has dare to enter in your den..the meeting is expected to start within fifteen minutes and don't worry about the report..I have prepared it coz I knew that something like this would happen.."Parth said getting up from the chair.

"Thanks Parth..you save me today.."I hugged him .

"It's my duty.. Randhir..I can't see you in any kind of trouble but what about the one from which you don't want to come out yourself.."Parth said which was more like a question.

"I think we should reach there before they arrive.."I said and made my way out of the cabin totally ignoring his question.Everything has completely changed in just six months.

The whole day passed with meetings one after another.Around half past nine ,I made thirty minutes drive in an hour while going back to my house,the place which haunts me now.Her smell,her sweet jingling laughs still linger in every corner
of the four walls.

She left me without any reason.Did I make any mistake,at least I could have apologised to her But she just went away with no explanation only regrets.I wish I would not left her that day,she might be with me.