Mischievous

Sanyukta...

I opened my eyes only to see the most handsome face sitting beside me.He gave me a naughty smile.

"morning.."he murmured lightly biting my earlobe.I felt shy as his constant stare on me was sending chills down the length of my body.

And icing on the cake,I am lying naked few just few inches away from him.I close my eyes instantly as soon as I feel his hot breath fanning on my bare back.

"The..night..was so wild..."he whisper and give open mouth kiss on my nape which is enough to rewake my desires.

"Randhir..I need to fresh up.."I hardly speak coz he is grazing on my shoulder whereas his one hand reach to my breast beneath the sheet.

"So do I.."he replies turning my face to him.He dig his face in the crook of my neck and started giving a chain of kisses on the same spot,he just marked before some hours.

My brain stop working as he cage my legs between his strong once.I can't even move.His sweaty aura is giving a strange sensation in my body.

I try to breath normally but his not
so innocent acts are making it impossible for me.My desires started taking a toll over my sense but we need to stop as nobody has the slightest idea about whatever happened between us and I need to face the consequences.

Somehow my free hand grips his shirt.I stretch my hand to fetch it but..alas..he entangle his fingers with mine.

"Randhir... please.."I beg him showing him my puppy face but he seem unaffected.

"You look more prettier without clothes.."he stated giving a hard suck on my jaw.His hands are continuously teasing my bare body.

"But I can't roam around naked all
the day.."I say and try to free myself.

"Then stay here..who is letting you
go.."he smirks .I spank his shoulder thus trying to hide my shyness.Though we did lots of stuffs but still his presence around me make me nervous and shy.

"Randhir..we have work to do..hmm...which we need to give more attention.."I say.He doesn't reply for a while .I slowly cup his face and kiss him softly on the lips.

"Okay..but before that..."he get off from me and before I can register anything he hang me on his shoulder like I am a sack of cotton pods.

My eyes seems to come out of their sockets.I am naked this time not even the sheet is covering my body.

"Randhir put me down..please I am begging you.."I throw my legs and hands in the air but as always he is more than stubborn.

He enter inside the bathroom and put me down in the bathtub. realisation hit me hard.

We are going to make out in the bathtub!

"You got it.."he mischievously stated.I look at him in shock.

Was I that loud..?

He turn the nob on and pour some drops of lavender liquid in the water.My body get relax when the mild warm water touch my skin.

He too come inside and pull me in his lap."You're smelling like me.."he speak nuzzling his nose in the hollow of
my neck.

We are sitting in bathtub. I am sitting in his lap and he is caressing my abdomen kissing my cheeks time to time. I take foam and applied on his cheeks.

"Aahh... don't do this Agrawal." He whin fake annoyances.

"Don't call me Agrawal. It's so boring. You are very bad. Sadu..." I retort back biting his hands and he wince little.

"What "Sadu"?" he asks and I  turn towards him.

"Of course you are sadu. You were always scolded and talked with me rudely. You are angry young man." I answer making faces and he chuckled.

"You are cute. Okay I promise I will not scold you from now." He says kissing my nose.

"Randhir..I am afraid.." I speak
feeling pleasured by the man sitting behind me.I feel his hands slipping down from me.

"Afraid of what..."he narrows his eyes .

"People will call me by different names..they will accuse me..of adultery.."I said gulping down the lump that formed in my throat.

He stare deeply into my eyes.I look down as I am unable to match his intense sparkling eyes.

"Do you really think that I will let them to do so..?"he fires back .I choose to keep mum.

"We can't change the fact that..I loose my sanity before...marriage..and you know very well that what our society call a girl who does such thing.."I say whatever  has been revolving in
my brain.

His face depicts the hurt and guilty expression.He withdraw himself and try to get up but I cling to him not wanting him to curse himself for the most memorable moments of our lives..at least of mine.

"I told you before crossing our barriers...I didn't want you to regret later.. didn't I..?"he says hurtfully.

"No..no.. Randhir..I am not regretting anything Nor I will  do ever..it just..your image will be effected too.."I say sniffing into his chest.I feel his muscles get relaxed.

"Don't stress your tiny brain this much Sanyukta..if I cared about my image then we didn't end up loosing our virginity to each other..I could have saved it for my future life partner for whom I really never thought about..I don't care about the fucking social norms..it's their habit to raise a finger on someone..and it's my humble request to you please never give heed to such baseless things.."he says in a single breath as calm as the sea.

I decide not to argue further because I am loving the new side of him.I do not want him to cocoon himself again in the shell of darkness.

"Will you take me on date..?"I ask him to lighten up the seriousness of a romantic atmosphere.

"I will take you on date every day. I will make your every day special." He says kissing my  forehead lovingly and I smile.

"But still I will call you sadu." I speak with smirk.

"Really... Then let's see what will you call me now? Or say moan my name..." he said teasingly and I blush crimson red.

"We did lots of taboo things still you're blushing...what I am gonna do without your naivity.."he chuckles .

I hide my face in his chest and he wrapped his arms around my frame sending jitter in my whole body. Soon we both gets busy in making love each other again n again.

After spending almost an hour in the Jacuzzi ,we come back in the room.I in his translucent white shirt which is of no use as my secrets are clearly visible to my predator.

He puts me down on the floor and goes to his wardrobe.after a comes back with a saree in his hand.I look at him with confusion written on my face.

"You can't go out in it.."he says pointing at the shirt that I wore.

"So..wrap it..it's my Mom's..I want to see you in it and secondly I can't afford any other man casting his eyes on you..."he says with authoritative tone.

I take the saree from his hand and marched to the wardrobe .

***********************************
I hope it is good.I am trying to write for two days.

I am really happy with the response on last two chapters finally this story has taken place in your heart guys.

Love you a lot..my all readers.😘

Do vote and share your feedback.

~~Trishla Singh😊😊😊