Happy Birthday Randhir!

Sanyukta...

Sanyukta you did wrong ,there
some other ways to stay at home.You saw the pious concern he held for you..?

I was drowning in my own guilt when I felt my ass hitting the hard floor."What the hell....Vidushi is this the way to gain someone's attention..?I barked at Vidushi who is standing in front of me keeping her hands on
her hips.

"Mam..your ankle is not sprained in reality so now start doing for which we had to plan this drama.."she stated pointing at my foot.I stood up and just pick up the notepad and my phone .

Auntie gave me the responsibility of decorations.So according to the check list , I called the organizer ,he told me that he would be at our place within an hour.Till then I decided to look after the other stuffs as we had very less time to arrange everything on right place.

"Sanyukta..come here babe..see what I have for us.."Vidushi said entering in my room with laptop in her hands.Her eyes were literally darted on the screen.

"Not now Vidushi.."I tried to ignore her and moved towards the exit but she forcefully made me sit on the couch

I peeped at the screen and next moment clutched my head in my palms.

"Vidushi like seriously you don't seem worried.. we are at starting point till afternoon,we have to finish our task..bdw it's Mr Shekhawat's birthday,so we should focus on it..as far as I think.."I stated taking back my notepad from her.

"Hey girl it is important..this is not a pyjama party..it's Shekhawat's party..you know it will be the headline of tomorrow 's daily..and being the family of RSS ,we must look our best..now tell me which one you like so the designer can deliver it on time.."Vidushi said putting down the laptop on the table.

My eyes landed on the unique works of human hands.Those gowns were best from one another making me go all confused which one to choose.

Sometimes you have many choices but none!

After arguing with my own self finally I finalised a shimmery black off shoulder gown with side slit.

"Umm..this one.."I indicated at that .

"Perfect..."Vidushi sang .

She busied herself in her 'most important task' and I literally ran out of the room to check if the decorators came.

"Thank God.."I sighed in great relief finding the organizer with his men .They had the necessary stuffs with them as he informed me.

"Now caterers..Idk how everything will be completed before evening Gosh.."talking to myself I moved to the kitchen area.There,I saw the chefs working on their own pace which was quite better than other arrangements.

Without disturbing them,I took a u turn from the threshold to Auntie's room if she might need any kind
of help.

"Auntie..may help you..?"I asked her when I saw her fiddling with the guest list and phone.

"Sanyukta..my child you came here as my saviour..plz you too invite the guest because I even not done the half of the total.."Auntie replied showing me a helpless pout.

"Sure.."I smiled and took the list
from her.

..................................

He was pacing in his cabin.Roaming his fingers through his hairs out of frustration.The whole chamber was not looking less than a ruined battlefield.

""Shitt...what have..you done..Randhir..what have you done..?he cursed himself.

He did nothing wrong it's you who is not ready to delude the bitterness of the past...Randhir