teaser two

"Randhir you can't do this to me.. please let me go..."she begged in front of him as he dragged her in her room.

"I can my dear..as you don't deserve my decency..."He smirked pushing her on the bed and came over her wriggling body.

"Randhir..what I have done..just tell me whats my mistake..for which you have caged me here.."she asked him while her tears were continuesly flowing.

"You're asking me..the reason...?"he laughed sarcastically ." You know..it pained me here."he pointed at his heart."when you left me all alone ..do you imagine..?"I had caged myself behind these four walls  God knows  for how many days..but no..I won't let you go away again..from now you're mine... you're mine.."he said and sucked the tears from
her eyes.

"Randhir tell me you're joking.."Sanyukta asked him with teary eyes that were clearly showing her astound state.

"Sanyukta...you started this game of run and chase..now see I caught you..listen me very carefully..if you will ever tried..to escape from me..I won't mind to tie you in shackles..keep it straight in your mind.. because you have sold yourself to me..."he whispered in her ear and bit it seductively.

"Randhir...why are you doing this...?"she asked him for the last time in a hope to get her answer.

"Because..you had left me taking my heart along with you...the moment,I took you your sanity..I surrender my heart to you... Sanyukta.. You're my life.."he confessed.His eyes were too drenched .

She looked at him unable to digest his words.

**********************************
How is it...?

Randhir will go to the extent of insanity to get her back forever.

Share your views on this teaser part.

"Billionaire's Innocent Wife" will be posted til night.

~~Trishla Singh😊😊😊