Aunt's entry

Sanyukta..

I woke up when my biggest enemy gave its arrival in my room...not Randhir ...the sun rays. Hate getting up early.This is not my life style but I have to compromise with my love..my bed all thanks to my parents .They got me into this situation.

Well apart from everything tragedy of my life. I did my morning chores and got ready in my new cloths. I must say that I was looking elegant in simple attire apart from my ragged jeans and hoodies or hot pants.

I took my handbag and made my way to dining hall ,hoping that Mr Punctual will not start his lecture on the value of time because I was ready much before our office time.

As I sprinted down the stairs ,the scenario inside the house was full of giggles and a loud yet sweet feminine voice was echoing in the whole mansion.

I didn't hear it before but I can bet
she might be a nice person as my inner voice said.Thinking all these things,I was heading to the
dining area.

The voices were coming from there coz they were becoming loud by passing seconds.

As soon as I reached there,all the pairs of eyes landed on me.They were familiar except two.I think it was her voice.She was a beautiful woman in her fifties .Her face was reflecting her strong personality.

Beside her ,Randhir was sitting .Annie and others gathered around her.My heart was saying that she is Randhir's aunt.The lady gave me a warm smile.

I returned a brief one as suddenly I became self conscious. I did not want a bad expression of mine on her,God knows why?

She is someone very close to Him.You should win her trust and heart.

I jerked the silly thoughts and took slow steps towards the dining table.My eyes were adoring the floor.

"Sanyukta.. she is my Aunty..Shalini Aunty..the head of this house."I heard Randhir's formal voice.

I looked up as I reached up to table.I joined my palms in front of her chipping a polite "Namastey".Nothing more.

"Come here..Sanyukta.."she called me softly.I wondered ,there was affection in her tone.I felt good after ages. She reminded me of my Dadi maa.She has the same aura though she is much younger than my Grandma!

"Have your seat ya uske liye bhi special request karni hogi.."he said in his usual tone.I was about to speak something when my eyes fell on Aunty which make me to seal my lips.

"Randhir..what is it?I taught u ki apne guest specially a girl k sath aise bat karo.."Aunty scolded him.It was a shock for me.Bdw I did a happy dance inside.Finally someone has come,who will boss him.

"Sanyukta.. Plz have a seat..or breakfast karo ..and plz don't mind my Ron's rudeness.. Ye aisa hi hai.. Sadu.."Aunty chuckled.I saw him rolling his eyes but I enjoyed watching his helpless state.

I really liked Shalini Aunty. We would mingle up soon ,I wish.Soon our breakfast was served.I felt relived seeing yummy upma unlike his cornflakes.

"So..tell me Sanyukta.. how is your study going?"Aunty asked me.I wondered he didn't tell her about me,my history.I was in dilemma  because I was not getting the words to explain her how I landed here.

How could I tell her that I ran away from my house and her nephew
saved my life."Bolo...Sanyukta.."she nudged me again.

God save me.Please do something.

"Aunty.. She is in her last semester so she is working as an intern in our company.."Her parents wanted her to get hitched but she wants to establish her career first.".."Isliye she left her house..so jab tak we can arrange a house for her..till then she will stay here.."he answered her.My eyes went wider than their actual size.

Did I hear right?

But nice excuse he gave to her.Sounds genuine and worth of believing.

"Ohh..I really like your sprit Sanyukta.. U did right..I pity on your parents..how can they did injustice to a soul like you..make yourself comfortable here..apna hi ghar samjho."You don't need to follow some silly rules.. Made by Randhir.."Aunty praised me and gave me full freedom to live freely.

Life cannot be more beautiful than this.

"I am done..I think you too Sanyukta.. So shall we leave now?"he said getting up from the chair.

"Yes Sir.."I answered too standing up.

We bade a bye to Aunty and Annie and turned to leave but Aunty stopped him."Randhir..office se aate time Vidushi ko bhi saath lete aana.. I really missed her company.."she
order him.

He just hummed and we went outside the house where the driver was waiting for us.

Randhir gave him his office bag and sat inside the car.The driver kept his things on the back seat.I silently sat on back seat.

The car drove away to office. The journey was occupied with pin drop silence only horns of passing cars could be heard.

You should thank him, he saved your dignity in front of his aunt.Imagine ,she might feel opposite for you..if he didn't explain to her.

"Yes I will say thanks to him..but how..he doesn't like to share words with me except the work related issues..but I have to..kaise ye sochna padega.."she thought while he was concentrated on his phone.

**********************************
Sorry for being irregular with this story.

Please share your views and drop your votes.

Love you all😘😘😘

~~Trishla Singh😊😊😊