Day ended on good note

"The devil of your life is coming...hobble quickly.. Sanyukta.."Vidushi said to her as she saw Randhir from a distance.

"I am done..let's go..or else he'll start his lecture on value of time.."replied Sanyukta and put the empty cup of ice cream.

They took their shopping bags and moved out of the food corner of the mall.

Her prediction was right,he was glancing at his wrist watch and then at exit door.

"I am waiting from last fifteen mins...what you both were doing..Vidushi you messaged me that you r done with your shopping..fir itna late kyu.."he fired number of questions at them.

"Relax Randhir...let us speak.."Vidushi shouted thus he stopped but his glaring session was continued.

"Randhir..I told you that our shopping was done but billing counter par bahut rush tha..it took the extra time for which you're barking at us.."Vidushi gave him a lame excuse on which he looked convinced.

"Now let's go.. otherwise we would stuck in the traffic.."he said  and marched out.

"Wow..Vidushi..you know how to handle this hard nut to crack person.."Sanyukta spoke in amazement."I told you..I know him in and out.."Vidushi upped her collars.

They followed him without wasting any more time because they knew he would burst on them .

Randhir reached to the car before them and was waiting near the car.When he saw the girls approaching him,he signalled the driver to take their shopping bags.

They hopped in the car and soon it disappeared on the deserted​ road.

Randhir was sitting on the passenger seat of the car.Usually he sits on back seat but that day he chose to sit beside the driver as Vidushi was sitting on one side of window so he had to sit beside her.

He took a glance of her through the rear view mirror.How freely she was talking with Vidushi.He noticed that her dress was changed .She was into a decent tee and jeans.

She looks more pretty in saree.Like the first drop of rain,so pure and angelic.

"What rubbish I am thinking.She is inviting trouble.."he scolded his
inner voice.

The driver stopped the car in front of Vidushi's house.She came out with her purse and shopping bags and gave  Sanyukta a bear hug.

"Seriously Sanyukta I had a great day with you..It will be great fun working with a person like you..u r such a sweetheart.."Vidushi chipped.

Sanyukta passed a smile in return though she wanted to say more about her new friend but his one glare was enough for her to keep her mouth sealed.

"Vidushi..kam kabhi fun nahi hota.. specially​ in Shekhawat Industries.."He said to Vidushi.

"Shekhawat..stop your lecture okay.. don't spoil my good night..now bid me a smily bye.."she retorted to him and went inside her house.

The driver took the turn to Shekhawat mansion.The journey was quite .No one spoke even a single word.Soon they reached to their destination.She got down and started picking up her bags.But they were many in numbers making hard for her to pick them in both hands.

He was watching her futile attempts .He sighed deeply and called out the driver."Mukesh..take her bags and give them to any attendant.."he ordered.The driver nodded and took the bags from her hand.

"You..yahi khade rehne ka plan hai then u can..shauk se..but I am going.."He said to her .

"Le.. let's..go.."she spoke stammeringly and rushed inside.

Annie was waiting for them only.As soon as she saw Sanyukta,she made her way to her.

"How was your first day dear.."she asked her while passing a soft smile.

"Annie..the day was awesome but more special thing is that I met the most amazing person.. Vidushi..she is very nice..humble,chirpy ...unlike your sadu boss.."She chipped making a face.

"Well..I can't help in that case..he is like that only..you go and change I'll arrange the dinner..Sir bhi aa rahe honge.."Annie said.

Hearing about dinner Sanyukta looked here and there and then signalled Annie to come close.

"Annie..I have to tell you something..?"she whispered into her ear."What..any problem.."Annie asked.

"Actually I had my dinner with Vidushi .. don't feel bad but I prefer dying rather than eating tasteless so called healthy food...but do not tell him..okay..I am going to my room..unse bol dena that I had a headache so I went to sleep.."she told Annie.

Annie chuckled on her innocence.She somewhere knew that this girl will bring miraculous changes in her boss's life.

"Don't worry Dear..I'll tell him..Good night.."Annie chipped.

"You are best.."she replied and kissing her cheek and ran to her room.

At the same time Randhir entered in the mansion.Annie took his office bag and coat .

"Sir..how was your day..?"she asked him out her her daily routine.

"Musibat ki pudiya saath le gya tha..din kaisa hoga u can guess.."he replied taking the glass of water from the table.

"She is cute..Sir..with passing time she will become mature..age hi kya hai uski..may be 21 or 22.."Annie defended Sanyukta.

Randhir looked at her in disbelief.

"Annie..!!"

"Sir..go and change..dinner serve
ho gua Hai.."Annie told him and excused herself.

He shrugged his shoulders and scooted to his room.

At the dinner table .The cook served him the food but he didn't touch it because he was waiting for her.Annie noticed his behavior.

"Sir she will not have her food..you can start now.."Annie spoke.He immediately looked at her.

"Why...she must be hungry.."he said .

"Actually Sir..she had headache so she directly went to sleep..may due to a hectic day.."Annie lied.

"Hmm.."he just hummed and started eating.

She will sleep with empty stomach.You saw,in the morning she didn't even had her breakfast.In fact you do not let her eat peacefully​

"Annie..."he called her as she was going back with plates.

"Yes Sir.."she responded.

"Umm..it's not good for health to sleep without having anything..so give her a glass of warm milk.."he said to her and moved out of her sight before she could give him any teasy look.

***********************************
LEAVE YOUR VALUABLE FEEDBACK AND VOTES​.

Their nozzle sneak will be in next part.

~~Trishla Singh 😊😊😊