Her uncertainty

Sanyukta...

Life is true bliss for me since last three weeks.Randhir had never left a single chance to love me ,to make me feel like his Princess.I had occupied every second of his free time .

Its my life which I never imagined could lead me to.I should thanks my parents for this.If they didn't push me to take the decision to abandon them,I  would never met him.

But the last four or five days are hell pissing for me.I was getting weaker and pale .Firstly I thought it is a bug or I ate something wrong but it went on with every meal I had in all this while.

"God..help me.."I huffed exhaustedly over the bathroom sink.The sandwich I had few mins back came out and my stomach is growling again.

Much to my relief Randhir doesn't notice it till now or else he would have hospital arrested me.

This is something serious ,now should see a doctor may be the bug caught my digestive system or .....

How can I forget it..freakkkk

After washing my face,I ran out of
the bathroom and grabbed the digital calendar from night stand.

My heartbeat rose rapidly imagining the possibility .I was ten days late .I was never late with my periods .Shit in our pleasure land ,we forget the consequences of a unprotected intimacy , specially I shouldn't have done this.

But before jumping to q conclusion
I need to confirm it first.I sighed exasperatedly and took my phone.

"Hey...Vidushi..I am coming to your place..be ready..you have to accompany me somewhere.."I left the voicemail as I didn't had the guts to tell her the matter.

"Wattt..am I going to be a aunt soon.."she twirled me in her arms once I disclosed her that I missed
my periods.

"It is not confirmed yet.."I rolled
my eyes.

"Then let's go it babe..I can't wait
to hold my niece or nephew.."she danced .

After two hours.I and Vidushi were waiting in doctor's cabin impatiently to know the result .I could feel a knot in my tummy .What if it will turn out to be positive.

It felt like centuries when the gynaecologist came with the reports in her hands.I clutched my necklace to suppress my panic and anxiety.

"Well..."she eyed me.

I gulped down hard and waited her
to speak further.

"You're pregnant.."

And my world froze.I was carrying our little bean of love inside me.I should knew it on first place .

"Am I..?"I repeated what if I misheard her.

"Yes you're around three weeks.."she told me."Wait I will give you your routine chart which you need to follow till your first trimester complete..."she went on with her advises which Vidushi listened as I was not in a state to comprehend
the things.

I was pregnant with my love's child.
A shiver of excitement and fear ran down in my body.How will Randhir react on this.Will he accept our child or ask me to get rid off it.

Thinking about that ,my heart skipped.I was already in love with my child and I will fight for him or her.

Everything is gonna be alright..?"a nervous Vidushi asked me when we were coming out from the gynac 's clinic.

"Vidushi..I am scared..what if Randhir won't accept him or her...?"I let out my fear for my unborn child to my best friend.

"Sanyukta...ask the same to your heart..."Vidushi said hurt."The man who literally became mad in search of you.won't be happy to learn about his child...he will be the happiest man in the whole universe.."