Hurting him or thyself!

Sanyukta...

I was feelings giddiness in my tummy thinking about his possible reaction seeing me with a hot guy..as my boyfriend .

And the cherry on the top,Kaustuki pestered me to wear a black deep backless dress which barely hide my body revealing the upper area of my cleavage and my back completely.

According to Kaustuki it will work as a fuel to the fire.I was sitting with Arjun in his car as we were driving
to our destination.

"Don't over think you are tiring
your brain Sanyu.."I heard Arjun's raspy voice.I looked at him who was smiling at me.

"Thanks Arjun..."I whispered holding back my tears .

"For what...?"he furrowed at me.

"For doing the toughest task..I know
it is not easy easy for you as well.."
I said .

"Who said I did it for you chipmunk.."he laughed heartily making me confuse."I did everything to meet that sexy ass Randhir Shekhawat.."he winked at me leaving me to gasp on his selection of words.

I hit his shoulder and a smile crept
on my lips.My friends knew how to make me feel good.They are my world after him.

"If you are uncomfortable in this dress,we'll go to a clothing store first..you can change there.."Arjun said sensing my uneasiness in
that dress.

"No it's completely okay.. after all I have to look hot guy's sexy girlfriend.."I chipped and we both burst out in laughter .

After a drive of few more minutes we finally reached to our destination.The bungalow ,which was draped in a milky white led bulbs rows .

My breaths got uneven again but soon I felt a light squeeze on my palm.I looked beside me,it was Arjun.He gave me an assuring smile.

Together we headed inside where Aryan and Kaustuki were already present.There were a swarm of many rich people,who were too new to the city but luckily I didn't find him.

We went to our two friends who were busy instructing our team to make sure everything was going well.It was our maiden catering .

"Wow... you're gonna make him hard under his pants.."Kaustuki whispered into my ears .My cheeks flushed in embarrassment and looked here
and there.

I sighed as the boys were busy in themselves.They didn't hear her.

"I can't wait to meet my sexy ass..I hope he will appear soon as the party is going to start.."Arjun joked.

Three of us glared him hard for his stupid behavior.

"Ops..sorry..you know.. excitement.."he grinned but suddenly held my knuckles and flopped a gentle kiss on them.I was taken aback by his unpredictable action.

Before I could come out of that shock ,he slide his hands on my waist and pulled me harder on his chest.

"What..are you do... doing.. Arjun.."I somehow able to ask him as my body was shaking terribly.

"He is coming towards us.."he whispered into my ear and dug his face in the crook of my neck.

"I am sorry..it is not easy for you.At least in front of Aryan.."I said.

"You're my friend I love you as much as I love Aryan..get this straight in your mind.."he said with a cheesy romantic smile .

Suddenly  my heartbeats  were getting accelerated .I could feel his presence around me but I dared not to look behind.

"Sanyukta.."I heard my name in his smoother chocolaty yet deep voice.

My heart fluttered the way he addressed me.I turned back with full confidence but felt a tug on my arm.

"How do you know my girlfriend..Mr.."Arjun said coming forward with me in his one arm.

I was looking at them like a moron.

"Randhir Singh Shekhawat.."he answered piercing Arjun with his burning eyes.

"Sanyukta please tell him how do we know each other..I mean in detail.."he said looking deep in my eyes as if telling me to open our secret .

But I lost my strength to speak.My confidence flew away by a single mischievous smirk of his.

"Arjun I used to work in his company before I came here.."I said pretending to look unaffected by him.

"Sanyukta.. don't be shy..wait a minute.. didn't you tell him about us..that we share everything..means everything.."He smirked.

I was loosing myself .

"Yes she has told me everything about her past and I have no issues with that because it was her past..means past.."Arjun replied in his raspy voice.

"Excuse me Sir..we are here to do
our job.. please tell us if you need anything..."I said to him and moved from there.

"Wait a minute.. Sanyukta.."he said with a tint of dangerousness.

"Yes Sir.."I said blankly.

"Meet me in my room.. within five minutes.."he kinda ordered.

"Hello..she is not going to follow
your words.."Arjun retorted.

"And who are you to say this..?"he greeted his teeth.The veins on his forehead popped out as he pressed each syllable.

"I am her boyfriend and future fiancée.."Arjun answered in the same pitch .My eyes went wide by his announcement.

It wasn't something in our plan.I was dreading his reaction but more than it hurt me watching him hurt.

No matter what I love him and I can't see him hurt and broken.I wanted to confess my feelings to him,I wanted to tell him that all that was a lie,a complete façade to stay away
from him.

He didn't utter a word and left from there.I called him 'Sir' which I used to call him in our initial days together and how he glared me everytime I came across to him.

Those blissful memories gave a hard pinch in my heart.I learned to live without him in these six months with the constant support of my friends but his reappearance scratched those wounds again.

I couldn't go through another heart break again because he can be mine as his is someone else's .

He is Sherlin's Randhir now.

"Guys..I'll be back soon.."saying this I excused myself from the crowd to get some solace of mind and decided to go on terrace as the garden was packed with guests.

I was going through the corridor when some pulled me with harshness.
I tried to shout for help but the person kept his palm on my mouth.

"How dare you..."came his murderous voice .

Thus he came in front of me.His eyes reflecting many emotions.They were seeking answers from me and I knew it wasn't my chance to escape.

He will get all his answers from me.

Oh God save me.

***********************************
Short update .Votes less then update is also short.

Next will be teaser part.

But everything has a price😉

~~Trishla Singh😊😊😊