Is it end..?

Sanyukta...

I was fiddling with my chain after he exited the bedroom .My heart was pumping maniacally whether to escape like a thief or just pretend that nothing had happened.

Whom are you convincing...girl?

My inner voice mocked. Gathering
all my confidence,I stepped out from his bedroom.There was no one through the corridor.I sighed in relief and made my way to my room.

"The night was...amazing.. wasn't it..?"I heard Auntie's voice which caused me to stop in my track.

I could feel her approaching footsteps towards me.I felt my heart would jump out if there is no ribcage that time.I fisted the fabric of my dress tightly.She stood right in front of me.Her ever smiling face wore a rigid expression.I didn't take me much time to register that my fear was going
to be true.

"Aun..tie..I..I..can..ex.. explain.."I tried a futile attempt to defend myself .

"Shut..up..not even a single word.."she yelled on the top of her lungs making me flinch in fear as her eyes veins were red due to anger.

"So Ms. Sanyukta Agrawal...finally you're succeeded in your mission...finally you become the mistress of Randhir Singh Shekhawat..am I right..?"she threw a sarcastic question at me.

"Mission...mistress?Auntie..what..are..you saying..?"I asked her as her words were going above my head.

"Oh..how innocent my girl is..?"she laughed but next moment greeted her teeth."I thought..you will be a loyal friend to Randhir..I saw changes in him since you arrived in our home..I was happy till last night that finally he celebrated his birthday...but..you.."she paused to catch some breath.

"But you...took the greatest advantage of his broken and sensitive stage..tell me why did you do this...tell me..you b***dy bitch.."she shouted jerking me vigorously.Her words prickled me
like arrows.My tears were stubborn
to stop.

"Sanyukta... everything has a price..so tell me what is yours..I'll pay you..?"she said.

Price...!she said that I sold my dignity,my self respect ..for money...my head started spinning hearing her venomous words she just used for me.

"You know..Randhir was never like that..he has many girls to swoon around him but he never spare a glance at them..but you.. reached till his bed.. I must say you've some talent.."she clapped her hands."So tell me how much amount you want for giving him the womanly pleasure...You commited a sin by stealing his chastity on which my daughter had all rights.

"What did you do this..tell me Sanyukta why did you do this...?"she said.

I couldn't speak as numbness overtook my nerves .I had never imagined that the lady I respect the most might use such words for me.It was like someone had torn apart my soul from the body.

"You don't have an explanation...I got it..you thought..let him trap in your charms,get into his bed every night.. conceive his flesh..and one day become the queen of this empire..right..?"she imposed more allegations on me.

I swallowed her each word like poison.

"Listen Ms. Sanyukta Agrawal , Randhir can't be never yours or someone else's because his would be wife is already selected.He is going to marry my daughter in the end of the year.. It was Harsh and Renuka's wish.. to hitch our kids together and I won't let anybody to make their wish unfulfilled...?"she bombarded another shattering  truth on me.

"If you still have some shame left in yourself then leave from here before Randhir return..I can't tolerance your filthy presence..in my house.."
she said and went away.

I somehow drag myself to my room and shut the door behind me.At last the last thread of my patience broke and I cried my heart out.

I tucked my knees into my chest,wrapping my hands around them.I rested my face on my knees.Staring at the ceiling without a blink leaning on the wall behind me.My mind was failed to recall or register the incident that gave my life sweet and bitter scars.I become demon for myself.I could have stopped myself.He is someone else's.

He was never mine...!

I was stunned and broken as well.I couldn't believe what just happened few moments back.I was trembling drastically.

There was a conflict going inside me whether to stay here or just leave his abode forever.I can't live where people see me with loathe and disgust or call me mistress,whore or slut.

Our society still doesn't accept the girl who lost her dignity before the marriages.For me it was not wrong by any mean.I will never regret for surrendering my body and my heart to the man ,I love!

Yes...I love him.I love him more than anything more than anyone.I know I fell for him since long back but so realised it yesterday when he touched not only my body but my heart.

But I can't be with him.I know I promised to be with him no matter what the situation would be.I don't want to break his trust on me.I don't want him to again cocoon himself but I think destiny had planned something opposite.

He deserves the best which I am not.Auntie's daughter may be as virtuous as her.She will keep him happy just like Auntie is doing since his parents left him.I am like a mere gust of wind.I am not perfect for him.

He is the man who has everything everything thing so he deserves a girl with equal qualities.

What I am..a ragged ,reckless girl who left even her parents for her own motives .Who doesn't even know how to present in the world where he belongs.I wiped my tears and stood up with my final decision.

"I am sorry Randhir.After this you will hate me.In fact you must hate me but I am doing it  only for your happiness...you deserve best in your life.A girl,who can love you,support you ,who can bear the family pride.I am sorry Randhir..."I cried and started collecting every single trace of my existence in this place.

I want him to forget me like a nightmare..

Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let it go ~Anonymous

**********************************Before anybody can curse me😂 I want to tell you that this is not separation but the start of love story

Before anybody can curse me😂 I want to tell you that this is not separation but the start of love story.

Now the intensity of love can be seen .

One more thing whoever ,who still doesn't read the first chapter of "Billionaire's Innocent Wife" ,plz go and check.

Next update depends on your votes.

~~Trishla Singh😊😊😊