His friend, her best friend!

"Whoh...I am sorry..I didn't see anything..."Vidushi exclaimed loudly covering her both eyes.

Randhir and Sanyukta flinched back by her sudden bark.They do not understand the reason of her chuckle.

"What...what have you seen Vidushi Kumar...stop your assumptions.."he said adjusting his coat.

"Care to explain Mr Shekhawat... what kind of a job you have given to this beautiful lady..."Vidushi said and sat on the chair.Comfortably crossing her legs.

Sanyukta, unaware of their real bond was gawking them in surprise.

"Why must also follow the so called boring rules made by this statue man...huh.."Sanyukta thought.

Vidushi craned her neck in her direction,who was standing few inches away from Randhir's chair.

"So..newly employed..he must told you the dictatory rules of this office...doesn't he?"Vidushi asked her in a sarcastic manner.

"Vidushi..I called you here..just to teach her that only...may be tum bhi sath sath m unhe follow karna seekh jao.."he ironically commanded her.

In response she only twisted her lips and turned to Sanyukta.

"So..Miss...(she paused for a while).. What's your name..may I know?"Vidushi said with a wide grin.

"Sanyukta Agrawal..."she briefly told her name only.Vidushi checked her from top to bottom .It seemed she was trying to remember something.

"Hey...Randhir..I saw Shalini Aunty wearing  same saree ...ye waise hi hai na.."Vidushi interrogate him after pressing her brain.

"Waise hi nahi unhi ki hai..."he replied bluntly checking the files at the same time.Possibly he didn't realise whatever he said in a flow.

"What...!!"Vidushi screamed her
lungs out."Shalini Auntt's saree...she is wearing...I mean how..Randhir..I am totally confused."Vidushi fired a chain of obvious questions.

"Hold On...I'll tell you everything.. but not now...do you get it..?"Randhir glared her and threw a glance at Sanyukta.

"Now take her with you...".."You have only today..she needs improvement.. One more thing.. She is going to work under you..so both of you learn the rules as soon as possible.."he spoke to both of them thus they nodded their heads in response.

"Now...go.."he said again as they were still stating at him.

Without wasting even a second they ran out his dangerous sight.

"Let's go to my cabin Sanyukta.. I'll explain you the rules which I hardly follow..."Vidushi said to her grinningly.

Sanyukta followed her steps simply.

They both settled themselves in Vidushi's cabin sipping the hot espresso.

"So...you tell me how you wrap yourself in Auntt',s saree?This question is eating me since I've seen you.."Vidushi asked her.

"I live at his place...Annie gave me this to wear..coz he wanted me to look decent.."Sanyukta replied.

Vidushi spilled the coffee she was sipping and stared at her in bewilderment."You stay at his place...means Shekhawat Villa..?"Vidushi asked to confirm whatever she heard from her.

"Yes..I am staying at his home..he permitted me.."Sanyukta answered her query.

"But how.. he doesn't tell me about you..we meet everyday..in office.. home.. park..everywhere...we use to spend almost whole day together...still I didn't come to know that a girl is living at Shekhawat house..."Vidushi muttered to herself.

It was really hard for her to digest the most strange piece of news ,she came to know about her best friend.

"Umm..can I ask you something..Mam..?"Sanyukta said to her politely.

"Say..but no Mam..and all..I am not you sadu boss types..."Vidushi chipped friendly.

Receiving a warm response from Vidushi's side she spelled her inquiry."You behave differently with Sir..baki sab formally baat karte hai..but you..tum to bina unki permission k hi cabin m bhi aa gayi.."she spoke hesitatingly.

"Ohh...so you wants to know about our relationship apart from employee and employer relation.."Vidushi let out a light chuckle.

Sanyukta smiler meekly.

"He is my childhood best friend.. We know each other jabse hum sahi se bolna bhi nai jante the.."Vidushi told her."I hope your confusion regarding our relation "Vidushi took the last sip and got up from her seat.

"Tum ruko I am coming.."said Vidushi and goes near to the cabinet and took out a file.

"Ye lo..isme tumhare work se related sari info hai..read it carefully.."Vidushi instructed her.

"Vidushi.can I read and understand them later..coz my stomach is churning due to hunger.."Sanyukta said caressing her growling stomach.

"Kya hua.. Sadu k yha ka sada hua breakfast pas and nahi aya.."Vidushi laughed.On which she nodded her head with a cry face.

"Chalo..canteen m chal kar kuch khate hai.."Vidushi said and pulled her holding her wrist.

"But..Sir.."Sanyukta reminded her about Randhir.

"Maine kabhi koi rules follow kiye hai.."she winked and pulled her again.Sanyukta stumbled  due to her Indian attire.

"Sanyukta you're going to wear it daily look you can't even walk properly.."Vidushi eyed her making weird faces.

"Won..I wore it for the  first time..isse pehle Indian kabhi nai pehna.. Sir be kaha ki evening m Annie k sath jkar shopping kar lu.."Sanyukta replied.

"Chill I'll go with you..Annie busy rehti hai.."Vidushi chirped.

"Pehle chal k kuch kha le..shopping k liye mera zinda rehna bhi jaroori hai.."Sanyukta said .

"Let's go .."Vidushi said encircling her shoulder.

**********************************
Do vote and comments guys.

Their bond will grow by passing time.

~~Trishla Singh😊😊😊