Unexpected meeting

Sanyukta...

It was the mid hours of the day,there were only few customers in the cafe.This period provided our cafe staff a little break as people hardly came out of their lodge or home in the hot summer noon.

Taking two cup coffee for Aryan and myself,I got myself comfortable in the backyard of the cafe beside Aryan.

"Aryan...you didn't tell me that someone..most probably very rich..contacted us for catering in their party...?"I asked him.

He bit his lower lip and passed me a silly grin."Sorry..Sanyu..it just slipped from my mind..you know..Arjun..he planned a secret outing..so.."a blush crept on his whitish cheeks making him look more handsome.

"So..what you have decided.. should we go for the opportunity this party may give us to expand ourselves or just let it go...?"I tried to play around with his mind as he preferred to keep our small business away from competitive strata.

He thinks ,we should learn to be happy in small things.

"Sanyu..you know.. yesterday I discussed about it with Arjun too..he said we should accept the order.. I mean what was going in his mind coz it's only him..who stops me.. saying it could effect our relationship if we interact much with people..."said Aryan.I couldn't get a clear idea as he was just beating about the bush.

"Aryan..tell me what you want..coz
we have to inform them too so that they can hire someone else..it is not professionaly good to be diplomatic with our customers..."I made my point of view clear regarding the business.

"Sanyukta..why don't you..go and supervise our catering service as well as decoration there..I mean it's high time.. you're giving equal contribution in running our cafe..you must learn to work outside the four walls.."this was not I prepared for.

"But Rahan..it's a big order..I mean..yeah I can manage everything single handedly here in the cafe..but I am not sure whether I can superintend a lavish party..I know it is not easy at all.."I replied.

"Sanyukta give your caliber a chance.."Aryan said .He was right on his place.I never tried to explore my own capabilities in these six months.Thats what I wanted from
my life ...!

"Aryan do you really think I can do it..?"I asked him again as he know me better than myself.

"I trust you more than anyone.."came his ultimate reply."Now go and discuss everything regarding the stuffs..till then I am informing them that we have accepted their order..and ask them to send the details of their likes and dislikes or particular theme they want..or dishes.."said Aryan keeping back the empty mug on the table.

Same evening when we were having our supper,Aryan put a file in front of me .I glanced at him asking him through gesture what was contained in that file.

"The order contract as they are paying us a hefty amount,they want us to sign the legal documents in case any flaw would take place in future..I know it is just a formality from our side coz you are going to knock out their senses by your superb skills and innovative ideas.They party will remembered by the guests for the rest of the century.."he praised me hyperbolically .

"Aryan..that was so cheesy.."I rolled my eyes and sign those piece of papers without wasting more of
my time which I was gonna to take a long soothing shower before I go into the bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next Day...

"Are you sure..Ngeitlang this is the right address...Aryan had given us...?"I asked Ngeitlang ,my eyes glued on the
grandiose octagonal white building with a square garden around it.

This place was unknown to me till now.Nervousness ran through my spinal cord again.This was my first professional project and there was no place for any flaw.

"Yes Di...I told you they are very rich..this mansion belongs to the richest family in the town...now we should go inside and start our work..before evening we have to fix everything on its place.."the boy said.

Nodding my head gesturing them to go ahead ,I followed them from behind glancing at every single detail of the place.

We reached in the first porch of the building,from where,we had to start our decoration .

"Di..we need to start the decoration from here to hallway.."Neithlang told me and ordered our men to bring the flowers from the mini truck .

"Strange nah..Di..people here mostly like the local flowers of the Meghalayan valleys..but these people..white orchid and lavenders.."Neithlang was nonchalantly speaking.

"These are Randhir 's favorite..one.."a smile broke on my lips unknowingly as his thoughts crossed in my mind.

"Guys..you carry on with the decorations and please come to me whenever you need any suggestion or help..til then we are going to start our buffet arrangements..."I told the workers and moved more inside the mansion to meet our customer to whom I was still alien.

My head spinned when I looked around my surroundings.It was more magnificent than it was from outside.Sweatbeads started forming on my forehead looking upon my head.There were four stories including the ground floor,a round staircase starting from the left side
of me.

"It will lead me to exertion..nop..I can't climb up and down..for whole day..I have to check whether this building has a elevator.."I said to myself and moved to towards the several doors ,lined up from one corner to another.

Most of the rooms were locked,so I shrugged the thought that it might not be the elevator as there was a great hustle bustle of the people .They were not supposed to lock it.

Checking more three doors,finally the fifth one was the elevator with metal door.I sighed in relief and was about to press the button when a muscular voice came from behind.

"It is not for public use..you can use the stairs ..or the one which is in verandas..."I heard his deep husky voice and turned abruptly to match those familiar black orbs staring at me with a mixed emotions in them.

The person was not looking less than the Greek God Apollo Himself in his three piece armani suit and the signature smirk on his sexy thin lips.

I snapped out of my thought when reality fell upon me.Making me rooted on my place,my breath chocked in my lungs as well.

I blinked my eyes lashes to confirm if I wasn't hallucinating in the day.It couldn't not be possible.How could he reach here?What if he had found about me being here..?

No..No..it couldn't be possible nor it should be .I left him for his better future,we are not meant to be with each other.

I was unable to voice the words as it ditched me on the mean time.

It was him...Randhir standing right in front of me...!

************************************
They met each other or can say he planned their meeting which is unexpected for her.

I think everyone happy now.

But the story will be twisty as you will see a new shade of Him..nah not negative one but a insane
lover.😉

So for next raise the graph of the voting bar.

Next after 170+

~~Trishla Singh😊😊😊