He is like coconut

Sanyukta was  finally happy .Her life took a drastic change within twenty four hours.Her own parents made her to opt a way ,which might lead her to somewhere she even was not sure about.

She found her saviour ,who gives her a chance to make her own life better,he could easily inform her parents but little did she knew they that he supports her decision of abandoning her home.

On the very first day of  new life,she got a good friend in Vidushi,who eventually became her best friend till the end of the day.

She manofied Randhir to let her go with Sanyukta for shopping and at last he agreed to send them otherwise he was hell angry on Sanyukta ,he thought she must manipulated​  Vidushi.

"Vidushi... thanks..."Sanyukta spoke putting the shopping bags on the table .Vidushi stopped in middle as she was going to sit on the chair.

"For what.."she cocked her brows.

"For all this..meri wajah se Sir ne tumhe danta bhi..upar se itbe hectic day k baad.. isliye thanks.."Sanyukta said with a smile of gratitude.

"Ho gya tumhara.."Vidushi said straightly.

In response she nodded her head.

"Now sit..and order whatever you want to have.."Vidushi said forwarding  her the menu card.

"But... Vidushi.."she said looking here and there.

"But what Sanyukta..what's wrong with you..kya ho gya suddenly tumhe.."Vidushi asked her .

"Vidushi..firstly you paid my shopping bills I mean..I don't have money as for now to give you back..and now dinner in a lavish restaurant.."she spoke .

"First let's have something because mere andar bilkul energy nahi bachi Hai...early morning three km running then hard workout then office..fir ye shopping...rats were doing summersault in my tummy.."Vidushi said in a go and sat on the chair like a tired pig.

"And..I am not doing any favour on you..jaise hi salary mile..mere account m transfer kar dena.."Vidushi said further to make her feel light from the
hesitation zone.

Sanyukta smiled briefly and they ordered for themselves.Soon they were served the aromatic food.

"Sanyukta ache se kha lena pet bhar kar warna Randhir k ghar m dinner bhi tasteless healthy hi milega.."said Vidushi making horrifying expressions .

Sanyukta laughed .She knew that Vidushi was doing everything to make her feeling comfortable .

"Bdw Sanyukta..you didn't tell me about your life..means to say your studies.. family background.. hobbies kinda of a person you are.. etc etc.."Vidushi asked her gobbling
the food.

Her expressions changed from delighted to faint one.

"What I tell you about me...a rich bitch.. whose parents can use her as a source permanent business deal...whose parents never cared about what she wants in life..they never accepted her way of living ,.."she chirped fiddling with the fork.

A tear rolled down on her palm.

"Shit..I shouldn't have asked her..the thing,which pains her the most.."Vidushi cursed herself inwardly .She squeezed her palm.

"Sanyukta..forget everything.  you're very lucky..u know why..?"Vidushi spoke.Sanyukta nodded negatively​.

"Because you met a person who himself faced many hurdles to overcome the toughest situations anyone could come across..he will support you till the day you are in his touch..he is among those who motivate the people who wants to achieve their dreams..."Vidushi said.

"U mean Randhir..?"Sanyukta said or say asked her.

"Yes.. Randhir Singh Shekhawat..my best friend and a real fighter.."Vidushi replied proudly.

"Huh...ek no ka sadu hai u know..kal se ek baar bhi seedhe muh baat tak nahi ki..it's okay.. that he is very good nice motivating person but he doesn't know to talk politely or sweetly.."
she said rolling her eyes.

"Sanyukta..ek baat kahu.."Vidushi said softly in spite of retorting.

Hmm..say.."Sanyukta hummed disinterestedly​.

"He is like a coconut..it's true he is little bit rude towards you..but he is pure at heart...I know him in and out..he cares and give up his life even..for the people who are around him...or dekhna..one day..he would do same with you.."Vidushi said.

"May be in next birth..abhi to khane daudte Hai."Sanyukta replied and continued with her eating session.

Meanwhile Vidushi's phone popped up.She read the message.

"Sanyukta hurry up..Randhir ka msg aya hai .he is coming to pick us up.. finish your leftover food or else he would catch us red handed feasting on unhealthy oily food..and tomorrow I will be gone...extra exrecise kareayega mujhse.."Vidushi cried imagining the consicoinces .

"Jhalli ho tum Puri.."Sanyukta hit her forehead lightly.

**********************************
Sandhir nok jhok in next.

Do vote and comments.

~~Trishla Singh😊😊😊