Heads I win tails u loose

Sanyukta...

Yes..the reality of our lives which I had accepted on the day I left his world.."I replied keeping a stone on my heart.

She was gawking at me as if she didn't swallow my words.Why she was behaving like she wasn't aware of her own best friend's life.

"Sanyukta I am still on my words..you have been suffering from misunderstandings do you get that..Randhir has a special place for you in his heart...I am not saying this coz he is my friend but you're my friend too and I want best for my buddies..."she said .

"Listen Vidushi..I am..."I tried to retort back again but my words died in my vocal cord when I heard the familier foot steps.

"Whats going on ladies.. did I disturb you...?"he husked while his eyes were shining with an unknown reason.

We turned our heads to the entrance where he was standing with his hands pocketed.He was in his formals .It meant he had returned from somewhere.

"What... don't say that u didn't expect my presence over here.."he mouthed shrugging his shoulders.

"Randhir...are you done with your not so good drama..then let me tell you both in clear words.."she eyed me too and then diverted her attention to him,"Sort out your issues before we leave,"saying this she walked out leaving two of us in an awkward atmosphere.

I had no guts to look at him coz his playful smirk irking me.Firstly he forcefully made me his captive and then behaving like he didn't get effected.

But I needed to be strong not for me only but my friends who must be hell worried for me . Gathering all my confidence I cleared my throat.

"I want to go to my home.."

Instead of replying me ,he squatted on the sofa and took out his phone from his pocket ignoring me like anything.I was totally pissed off by his stupid actions and stood just in front of him folding my hands on the chest.

"I asked you something..are you deaf..or what..?"I yelled this time causing him to up his lashes.

"I think you have some memory loss problem.."he stated knitting his fingers together putting his hands
on his thighs.

"Randhir I am not in a mood of joke..now tell me why the hell you want me to live with you like your slave..when you already have someone who can please you in
either ways..."I blurted in a go not realising what my words had done
to him.

"First sit..."he said as calmly as he could but I could observe the popped out veins on his temples.

I knew he is not less stubborn
than me so I sat on the glass table facing him.

"As I told you last night... You're going to stay with me for the rest of your life and you can't refuse me..."he said .Again the stillness of his face turned into smirk.

I knew something drastic is coming.

My inner voice alarmed me and I angered back,"Refusing huh..yess I am refusing any kind of your fucking decision.You're nobody to rule
my life..".

"I am not ruling your life,If I ever did,yoi couldn't have escaped from my world..."he said and the next second pulled me on his lap.

I gasped on his unexpected action.I was fully leaning over his body.Our closeness was provoking my hormones.His hands slowly entered inside my shirt and his skilled fingers started caressing my sensitive skin.

I tried to push him away but his fingers reached just beneath the braline.I was going to melt into his touches,there was no doubt in it.

"Ran.. Randhir.. please...I..want.umm..my ans..wer.."I uttered very hardly as his lips found the hollow of my neck.

I pressed my thighs together tightly
to stop the surging desires inside
my body.He withdrew his lips and crashed them on my lips.

I sensed his awakening desires the way he was smooching my both lips not giving any chance to reciprocate.

I breathed heavily and kissed him back pasting our bodies as tightly as the air couldn't pass between us.

After taking our own time,he pulled his lips slightly from mine but still my lower lip was between his lips.

"Sanyukta you're my possession ,my life my everything and I can cross the limit of sanity to get you... YOU'RE MINE... SANYUKTA YOU'RE MINE.."he emphasised on each words with such intensity that it gave me a shiver down my whole body .

His eyes became dark in passion
for me and....he hungrily attacked on my cleavage while his hands wrapped around my hips.

Scooping me in his arm,he made his way to the room in urgency whereas our lips battled with each other.

He threw me on the bed once we reached inside the sound proof room ,he locked the door shredding off his blazer and shirt while coming closer to me.

My senses went black when his well built mascular body became visible
to me.I could feel wetness in the inner walls of my thighs.I knew I might come anytime soon .

He hovered upon me putting his weight on his elbow which were on the either side of my upper body ,his lips travelled down to my navel above the fabric of my shirt.

With one hand he slowly upped my shirt and with other he slipped it off from my body.I held his shoulder for support and bit my lips to suppress my moans which were eager to
shout his name.

But suddenly I didn't feel his warm touch on my body.So I opened my eyes only to found him sitting on his knees but his pants were still on
his body !

You are  in wild Fantasyland.

"Sanyukta look I don't want to be rude or Harsh on you as it gives me more pain but if you act like a spoiled kid,I need to be stern.."he closed his eyes and took a sharp breath .

"If you won't come and stay with me,I'll make your friends life like mine...full of miseries..."he ushered the most dreadful lines.

My eyes watered .To infest me ,the man whim I gave away my heart ,my soul,my body was ready to harm
my friends also.I pressed my mouth to stop myself from crying.

"Sanyukta.. shhh.. nothing will happen if you stay with me..I will keep you like my queen..I promise
you that.."he tried to wipe my tears but I jerked his hands in disgust.

"Queen right...I am not more than a slut to you whom you can feast anytime you want right..."I yelled on him angered by his sinful statement.

He planted a tight slap on my cheek.

"How dare you to call yourself a slu.."he couldn't uttee that shitty word and got off from the bed.

"Sanyukta never ever you will use this or any word like this for yourself..you are pure..pure like the first drop of rain,pure like the heart of a little child,pure like the dawning sunrays ... please don't disgrace yourself please don't..."saying this he dashed out of the room while I dug my face in the soft pillow and cried my heart out until my eyes gave up.

**********************************
Here is my another birthday treat for you guys.

You r thinking he is doing wrong by hurting her friends but do you really think that he will do so....?

Tell me what u think and vote also.

~~Trishla Singh😊😊😊