Single (Chapter 1.)

Brie stepped out of the basic yellow taxi, which had seemed to have stopped in a smallish town in the middle of nowhere. She grabbed her luggage and began to walk toward the cruddy orchid that she would be calling home for the next 6 weeks. Brie was a shy girl, she didn't think she'd be making many friends or 'Great memories.' like her brother had said when he worked at an orchid. When she checked in she had been assigned to a cabin who already had two others living there. Two other Boys. 

- Brie's POV - 

'Hey, I'm Sam.' The smiley blond haired boy had been the first to speak.  'And that's Colby.' He pointed to a boy who was looking at me from the corner, 'scoping me out.' as my Father would say. I smiled at them both, I really didn't want a conversation, I hated socialising I was so bad at it. 

'And your name is?' Colby the brunette boy said with a slight annoyance in his voice.  I looked up at him and wow he was gorgeous, seemed like a bit of a tosser though. His eyes were a deep crystal blue and his dark hair made them stand out even more. The way he stood with his arms crossed looking me up and down, so judgemental, kind of made me nervous. 

'Brie.' I said sweetly with a smile. 

'Well Brie, we're your new roommates!' Sam clapped his hands together. He seemed so happy, however Colby looked the complete opposite. Great, I thought. These two are the exact opposite of each other and I was going to have to live with them for the next 6 weeks. I was hoping Colby was just bad at first impressions or something.

When reached, the small wooden cabin. Sam and Colby gave me a wee tour. When we reached the bedroom there was a single bed and a double bed. Well Fuck.

 'Shotgun Single!' Colby and Sam both screamed at the same time. I looked at them wide eyed, they were so loud. While they continued to argue about who gets to share a bed with me; as if that would happen. I skipped along and placed my luggage on the single bed and bounced on top of the fluffy bed. They both looked at me with their jaws dropped. I couldn't help but giggle, at them. 

'Cheeky.' Colby said with a smirk but a suspicious look in his eye. Maybe he wouldn't so bad after all..

A/N

Sorry this was kinda short I'm just getting the hang of writing on the site :)

 Next chapter will be better.  (I hope lol.)