Pet name (Chapter 67.)

"Okay but since when have I been fucking nicknamed 'Bee'? Are you sure he's talking about me?" I asked coming out of the steamy bathroom after the hot shower.
"Yes I'm sure, it's because when you weren't around I'd call you Bee." He replied from the couch. I grinned and bit my lip.
"Awh you had a pet name for me?" I teased, heading toward the stair case that lead to my bedroom because I was only in a towel.
"Sure if you want it to be." He said looking up at me, making eye contact with me for a plot second sending a shiver up my spin. I smiled and headed up the stairs and into my room. Once the door was closed I jumped giddily onto my bed. Of course I sat there for ages on my phone instead of getting changed just scrolling through Instagram and Twitter. Finally I settled for an oversized t-shirt and some pyjama shorts with poodles on them. Then I headed back downstairs to see Colby in the exact same position as before.
"Shit you take forever to get changed." I shrugged at his comment and put my towel in the washing basket in the laundry room.
"I'm going to go to bed soon, you don't have to stay if you don't want to Colby." I said folding my arms and looking at how tired he looked.
"And what if they come?" He asked.
"They won't." I replied. "And even if they did I could protect myself I mean what's the worse they could do?"
We both sat silent for a moment thinking what they could do to me. I bet the same things were running through his mind. That I could be kidnapped, killed or used to get to Colby. I shuddered thinking about it.
"I think it's better off if I stay Brie." He said.
"Okay well the spare rooms free for whenever your going to sleep. Lost was last in there so expect some of her shit to still be in there."
"Hmm can't I just sleep in your room again?" He teased.
"Your pushing it." I said holding one finger up as I headed up the stairs, I heard Colby lightly chuckle from behind me.
"Night."
"Goodnight." I replied.
As soon as I got into my warm bed I felt sleepy probably because of the long night before as I breathed in slowly I smelt Colby. My bedsheets still smelt like him it made me sleepily smile, I remember when they would constantly smell like Colby but those days were over. I meant it when I said that they were over, I knew I wasn't ever going to get back with him, my breathing slowed as I dozed off into a deep sleep.
I woke to a loud thud at first it scared the hell out of me. But I kept my cal and began walking down the steps praying Colby was still downstairs and ready to be my night in shining armour if it was anything scary or bad. I don't know why I was like this, you know walking towards where I heard the noise not knowing if Colby was around or not. When I reached the landing I turned the tall reading lamp next to me. I looked around the room slowly at first I saw nothing not even Colby, just my living room with the big black tv switched off and the couch with a white fluffy blanket messily thrown on it and my coffee table in front of the couch with magazines scattered on top, in between the couch and coffee table I heard a loud groan and couldn't help but giggle.
"Jesus Christ Colby you gave me a fright." I said making my way over to him, he must've falling asleep on the couch and tumbled off. He does toss and turn quite a bit. When I was directly in front of him looking down on him I saw he was still half asleep. One of his cheeks were squished against the hard wooden floor, which made me smile.
"Come on" I said shaking him with the ball of my foot and trying my best not to laugh at his sleepy state. Finally with a yawn he sat and rubbed his eyes.
"That hurt." He muttered before lying back down on the couch.
"Colby I said you can use the spare room."
"Yeah but what if someone comes." He said through a yawn. I rolled my eyes.
"No one is going to hurt me or else they would have by now. Now come on bed." I said the last sentence like a Mum would. His eyes fluttered open and he flashed a smile at me.
"Fineee." He whined. "Only if you help me up."
He held out a hand and I let out a groan before grabbing his hand and attempting to pull him up. What can I say? I'm a weak person.

Omg y'all we are so close to 20k I actual cant believe it. Like I never thought this book would get anywhere close to 1k now look at us ❤️
Anyways

Don't forget to vote and comment ❤️
Xx