Vicious (Chapter 11.)

- Brie's POV -

I tried to get myself up off the ground as I watched him run away. I was so weak, my right eye was still stinging from where his knuckles connected with my face. I got myself up and leaned against a cabin sobbing slightly. I had to figure out what I was going to do, I couldn't let Colby see me in this state. Not again.

As I walked toward the cabin with my eye closed feeling liquid all around it, at this point I didn't know if it was blood or tears. I reached my cabin sneaking through the back door so Colby wouldn't see me. If he hurt Mason again everything would be worse, if he told the boss he would get fired as well as Mason. I entered the bathroom, I heard Colby in the kitchen so I knew he was still here and that I would have to be quiet, really quiet. 

I started to run the cold water in the sink. I looked into the mirror and nearly started crying again, I had to cover my mouth or else Colby would hear. Just below my right eyebrow was a gaping cut, it was bleeding everywhere 

'Fuck.' I whispered under my breath as I attempted to take a deep breath. 

'Brie are you in there?' Colby called as he knocked on the door. Shit! What was I going to do 

'Ah, yeah just a minute!' I called with a dry, croaky voice. I frantically looked in all the cupboards  for a first aid kit or something to clean my eye up.

'Are you ok? Have you been crying?' He asked through the door the concern raising in his voice. 

'Uh, yeah I'm fine.' My voice cracking as I tried to keep it together. Still in search of the first aid kit. I could see the door handle turn slightly as the door cracked open. 

'Colby I said don't come in!' I screamed motioning my hands for him to stop but it was too late. He saw my eye and his expression went into a rage. A tear slipped from my eye. He exhaled air and reached for the top cabinet grabbing the first aid kit. 

- Colby's POV -

Mason was dead. I was going to fucking kill him. I grabbed Brie's cheeks and turned her head. I was so mad, just looking at her made me want to fucking crush Mason. 

'Colby you're kinda hurting me.' Brie squeaked. I immediately dropped my hand, I was to caught up in my anger to realise my hand was firm on her face. I looked at her beautiful green eyes, I felt so heart broken to see her in such a bad state.

'Shit, sorry Brie I'm such a mess. I can't believe he's done this a fucking gain. I'm going to fucking kill him. Fucking kill him!' I screamed as I smacked an open hand against the mirror it shaking after the impact. I dropped to my knees and dragged my hands down my face. 

I felt Brie come near me and hug my head into her waist . 

'What am I going to do? He can't get away with this.' She tightened her hug and I just went with it. 

- Brie's POV -

Colby had attempted to clean my cut but got far too upset. He was more emotional than me, it was kinda cute that he was that upset and how he knew straight away that it was Mason. I felt kind of silly for not telling him straight away though. 

It had been two hours since I had been punched when I decided to properly clean my cut. I went into the bathroom and cleaned up my eyebrow with a cold face cloth. When I had finished I decided to to take pictures of my busted face to send to Loey. 

'Wtf who did this?'

She had texted me almost instantly I couldn't help but smile she was almost as protective as Colby, well not quite.

 I walked out to find Colby sitting on his bed staring into space. I smiled at him as I jumped onto the bed which took Colby by such a surprise which I giggled at. He looked at me with a serious expression

'What am I going to do about Mason?' He sighed as he spoke. 

'Well don't hurt him.' He rolled his eyes at me 'I mean it Colby don't.' I spoke sternly as I pointed my index finger at him. 

'But if we go to the managers I'm going to get in the shit too.' He said crossing his arms and leaning back against the wall. I ran my tongue over my teeth as I thought about what we could do. In the end I shrugged I had no idea what we could do but I could tell just from Colby's expression he had something in mind. 

Colby noticed I was staring at him and pulled me into a massive bear hug 

'I'll figure something out.' He said with confidence, I felt so safe in his warm hug. I knew that everything was going to be fine.