Skrt skrt (Chapter 52.)

'Quinn, I honestly can't do this.' I said gripping his hand while standing, okay more like balancing on a skateboard. Our fingers were intertwined and the tips of his fingers were turning white because I was so holding his hand so tight, I loosened the grip a little. We were in an empty parking lot so I could learn how to skate a little before hitting the streets of Hollywood.
'Brie, you can it's easy trust me.' He said looking into my green eyes, then ruffling my hair a little. 'All you need to do is push off and let the board take you.' 
'Okay,' I said shakily, sucking in a deep breath. Slowly I put my foot against the concrete and pushed off, at first I was a little wobbly but I eventually got the hang of it. I pushed off again gaining some speed, then I looked up again I was heading straight for a fucking lamp post.
'Quinn!' I screamed as I neared the post.
'Lean your body Brie!' I heard him yell back following the sound of fast footsteps. I leaned my body to my right and the skateboard went with me and slowly I turned, I let a smile slip through as I was happy I didn't die. I jumped a tiny bit of the board and was on the ground, I ran over to Quinn and gave him a hug. He lifted me off the ground and swung me around.
'You did it! That was so sick!' He exclaimed with a tight grip around my waist he slowly placed me on the ground flashing a shiny white grin I knew he was up to something , 'You know what this means?'
'Noo I don't.' I whined folding my arms.
'It means we're hitting Hollywood with our boards!' He yelled to no one in the parking lot making me giggle a little.
'Great,' I said under my breath as I watched Quinn jog over to the board I ditched earlier. He quickly came running back with the board in hand.
'Ready?' He asked in his usual smiley tone. He was always so cheery it was probably what made me happy to be around him. Like Loey is great and everything but sometimes all she can think of is boys, she is a true LA girl.
'Yeah, I suppose.' I sighed, taking the board off Quinn and setting it on the ground. He let me borrow his spare one while he used his current one. I pushed off and I was away again heading to the Hollywood walk of fame, I could hear Quinn's wheels fast behind me.
Finally we made it to the stars it was busy but still fun Quinn and I got a boy to take photos of us skating down the street and they headed straight to Instagram. I captioned the post
Skrt skrt
I also was sure to tag Quinn in it instantly it started getting comments of course they were Colby's fans I mean who else?
Wow, great to see she's moved on already
Ugh and I thought Colby was in the wrong
Is that your side man?
Jesus Christ, I didn't know 13 year olds could be so upset over a photo with a different dude in it. Quinn clicked his fingers in the space between my phone and face snapping me out of my daze.
'You good?' He asked raising his eyebrows at me.
'Huh, oh yeah just posted a photo on the gram,' I joked, knowing both him and I would never call it the gram.
'Oh yeah right' He chuckled, 'You wanna get lunch?'
'Yeah, I'm starving.' I agreed with him, checking my phone one last time. I saw that Colby had an Instagram story, it wouldn't help to take a peak. As soon as I opened it, I regretted it. It was a picture of Colby and a brunette girl with pretty blue eyes. He had one arm around her and the text read
Reunited at last
It had a heart next to it too. I shut my phone off and rolled my eyes; forget it Brie

Colby's POV
I turned my phone off, and threw it out of anger on the couch. I needed to turn Brie's post notifications off before I get my heart broken.
'Colbs!' Georgia called in an attempted sexy voice from the hallway, I shouldn't have invited her over, I just wanted to ignore Brie for a minute. And who the fuck was Quinn? He needed to lay off in my eyes Brie was still mine.
'What?!' I yelled back, mimicking her tone. Okay Colby stop being an asshole. I walked into the hallway to see her confidently twirling her long brunette hair. She was nothing like Brie, she was loud, confident and annoying. To top it off she looked nothing like her either with her brown hair that went down to her belly button and blue eyes that were surrounded in makeup where as Brie had blonde hair that went just below the shoulders with a natural wave, and these crazy green eyes.
'What do you say we go have some fun upstairs?' She asked biting her lip seductively, again unlike Brie who did out of habit not as an attempt to be sexy.
'Yeah, okay.' I said letting her lead me upstairs.

Ahh, okay so I need to know if you lot want a sequel (a second book) because I plan on ending this one shortly and I don't knowww xx
Anyway don't forget to vote and comment what you think ❤️
Xx