Warm, wet lips (Chapter 45.)

'I'm not giving you my phone,' Colby said shakily laughing in between words. Something was up. 

'Why? Do you have something to hide?' I raised an eyebrow at him, as if I wasn't suspicious enough he hesitated with his reply, 

'N-no of course not!' He said taking a step back from me. 

'Well you're acting like you do. You went through my phone so why can't I go through yours?' I said crossing my arms getting ready to throw one of my iconic temper tantrums. Colby knew all to well of these considering the amount of times he has seen me cry or scream, heck he's been through a lot with me. 

'Brie, please don't start with this.' He groaned, knowing all to well I was going to get heated. 

'What are you hiding Colby?' I said taking a stomp closer to him, I keep forgetting Quinn now lived downstairs. 

'Nothing!' He said raising both his hands in innocence. 'Jesus fucking Christ.' 

  He mumbled under his breath, only frustrating me more. 

'Obviously, fucking something.' I said in a snooty tone 'I'd like you to leave now, I've got a painting to finish.'

'You're so over dramatic!' He yelled before turning on his heels and leaving the apartment.

'Nice to see you too, prick.' I said after him, knowing he couldn't hear me. 

Colby's POV- 

Fuck, I thought walking down the Brie's apartment hall and turning to enter an elevator pressing the ground floor button. I nearly got caught in a trap. If Brie had gotten into my phone and seen those messages between Me and that bitch she hates, Samantha? Or was it Bethany? 

Who cares anyway, it didn't really matter I was just going to go to a silly little party and I wouldn't stay for long anyway the painkillers would wear off pretty quick and it'd probably be a bad party. 

The elevator pinged and I stepped out and headed for the parking garage, I wasn't afraid to admit I had been one of the biggest asshole's to Brie but I think I was just very sleep deprived. I didn't actually think she kissed Brennen, I was just being dramatic. I remember that night like it was yesterday, she was so broken down. It hurt me just thinking about it. 

I unlocked my red car swinging my keys in my hand I got in and was about to put m keys in the ignition when my phone pinged, I picked it up half expecting it Brie instead it read; 

Hey it's Jessie from McDonald's or Instagram hehe x 

I rolled my eyes, I couldn't be bothered with her and how did she get my number? 

Hey, how'd you get my number? 

I got an answer withing seconds 

You gave it to me last night cutie. Anyway I was wondering if you were still coming tonight you did make a promise and I hope you'd keep it xx 

I was still gonna go to the party, specifically because I promised but only for a little because Brie would get mad otherwise I was thinking about asking Jake to tag along with me so it wouldn't be as bad. 

Sure am, what's the address? ;)

2987 Bermington St xx

I placed my phone down and drove back home, LA streets as always completely buzzing with people. I was nearly home and I could feel the pain kicking back in. 

I reached my home and stumbled in heading straight for the kitchen to grab my painkillers and water, after taking a big gulp and swallowing the dry pills I balanced myself before calling out for Jake. 

'JAKEEEE!' I yelled at the top of my lungs assuming his was upstairs. 

'WHATTTT?!' He yelled back before appearing down the stairs and heading toward me shirtless as always. 

'Keen for a party tonight?' I said raising my bushy eyebrows and giving him a small grin. 

'Only if you're up for it Colby.' He said shaking his head slightly obviously thinking I couldn't handle it. 

'Of course I am. We'll only be staying for a little anyway there's a crazy bitch there.' I said rolling my eyes and taking another sip of my water. 

'Well the I'm down.' Jake joked. 

-------------------

The thudding of loud music hurt my ears, as I stepped into what looked like a frat house my phone vibrated in my hand. 

Are you here yet baby x 

Why was she calling me baby? I didn't lead her on in anyway apart from calling her cute I think which I regret now walking into this dumb party

Yeah just got in wya? 

Out back ;) x

'There out the back!' I yelled over the music at Jake. Who nodded as if he understood following after me as I wedged between girls and guys bunching in the stuffy house, I sucked in a breath of fresh air. I looked around me of course there was a pool with girls in bikinis swimming around in it with the odd guy trying to show off how 'ripped' he was. If I was going to be here for more than 5 minutes I'd need a drink. I spun around but stopped in my tracks when I heard a squeal and a wet hand being placed on my shoulder. 

'Colbyyyy!' Jessie squealed reaching for a hug but I stopped her with my hand not wanting to get wet. She was wearing a pink bikini with her long blonde hair out and dripping with water. 

'Yeah, hey sorry I don't really feel like getting wet today.' She giggled at my sentence even though it wasn't a joke. 

'That's okay,' She winked. 'Do you want a drink?' 

'Please,' I nodded following her to where all the drinks and chasers were. 

---------

My vision was blurry and I was 8 or maybe 10 drinks into the night Jessie was dancing all over me and I was wet, did I end up going in the pool I can't remember.  Jessie was whispering something in my ear as I tried to dance along with her, Jake was no where to be found and the noise felt like it was ten times  louder and then finally it happened. 

I felt Jessie warm wet lips against mine and I didn't fight it, I think I kissed back actually. The moment lasted me forever until I felt someone rip me away from the side. It was Jake. 

'What are you doing man?!' He yelled over the music. 

'Where were you?' I slurred drunkily. 

'Whatever man let's go. I'm not letting you fuck up your relationship.' He said pulling me out of the house. 

Sorry this took a while xx 

Don't forget to vote and comment 

xx