Not worth it (Chapter 57.)

Colby's POV
I marched up the stairs, still in pain a little from the beating I got from Brennen's friends. Although on the bright side Brennen hadn't messaged me death threats and I don't think strange men had been creeping around Brie's apartment, which was a good thing. Now that we weren't together it meant she was safe, from gangs anyway. But as for Quinn, I hated his guts. I stormed through Sam's door, interrupting Sam and Kat's make out session.
'Sam, they're definitely dating!' I yelled, I don't know why I was so upset about it or her. She was just one pretty green eyed girl, she was shy which equals boring, doesn't it? Kat rolled her eyes at me.
'Come on Colby they could be just friends.' She tried to reason with me it obviously wasn't going to work, I smacked an open palm against the wall trying to maintain my anger.
'They're not just friends! Did you see the hearts she posted on her story about him?!' I argued back, pulling up my phone and heading to Instagram to find the story she posted.
'Colby we don't need to see we already saw, she posted it like 4 hours ago why are reacting now? Plus she is a single lady now she can do what she wants.' Kat replied calmly, she's always calm unlike me. 
'I needed to let it sink in. And no she can't hang out with him! She shouldn't move on so fucking quickly!' I yelled back, I grabbed two fist fulls of hair. I could've ripped it all out but decided I'd be better off not too.
'Colby calm down your acting like a 3 year old.' Kat said a little more frustrated than usual. I shot her a glare, why was she on Brie's side?
'Yeah dude, after all you did cheat on her. And then Georgia, so I think Brie's fine.' Sam said sort of hesitantly, probably afraid of what I was going to say next. I opened my mouth to speak but decided not too go any further.
'Maybe I should call her.' I said to myself, thinking of the photo on her story it looked like she got hurt and it would be an excuse to hear her voice.
'No!' Sam and Kat both yelled in sync, almost panicky that I might call her. I raised an eyebrow at them both, then smirked. Maybe I will call her, not because I want to talk to her but because of Sam and Kat.
'Mm yeah I should definitely call her.' I grinned  and turned on my heels heading out the room and into my own room. I collapse into my desk chair before taking my phone out of the pocket of my grey sweatpants, I went to the contacts list and searched up B immediately Brie's names popped up with a heart next to it. I really needed to change it. I pressed the call button and brung the jet black phone up to my ear.
'Hey this is Brie sorry I can't take your call, please leave a message thanks,'
I rolled my eyes, typical Brie. I always quick at texting but useless at picking up her phone. I called again and this time a sweet cherry voice answered,
'Brie's phone,' She said, clearly it wasn't Brie.
'Uhh Hi, can you put Brie on?' I said confusion laced through my tone.
'Sure.' She replied not even going to introduce herself or anything. Weird. I heard muffled talk through the phone before the familiar warming voice spoke.
'Hello?' She said, actually chirpy unlike the last couple of times she spoke to me.
'Hey, Brie!' I said just as happy through the phone.
'Erm, hi Colby what's up?' She said kind of dull compared to the start of our phone call.
'Not much, what about you?' I said casually trying to hold a conversation for as long as I could, I got up off of my desk chair and began to walk towards Sam's room.
'Uhm well I was painting, but so didn't mean what's up as in that Colby I meant why did you call.' She said rather bluntly, I leaned up against Sam's door so he could hear.
'Oh well I was just checking up on you, I saw your story what happened?' I asked casually but loudly so Sam and Kat could hear.
'Uhm I just sprained it I think.' I could almost hear her frown through the phone.
'Oh no are you okay?' I could feel the concern rushing through me like adrenaline, I lifte my head from the wall and was know standing up straight.
'Yeah it's all good, Quinn was there.' I scoffed of course Quinn was there. 'What?!'
Her voice ringed through the phone, snapping me out of my thoughts.
'Nothing,' I said a bit pissed off now, 'So Quinn is he your boyfriend?'
I was sounding extremely rude now, I knew she wouldn't like that, not at all.
'What's your deal Colby?!' She was yelling so loud I had to move the phone away from my ear and I could still hear her clearly. 'You know what you're not worth it! Not worth my time! Not worth anything!'
Then the line went dead. Well,
Ouch.

Oo two chapters in a day, who am I ahaha x. Anyways

Don't forget to vote and comment
Xx