666 (Chapter 36.)

'Colby what is this place?' I said quietly as we entered the dark gloomy building. I held the cool metal flashlight in one hand and the other hung beside me. Colby had his camera out and was filming.

'It's an asylum. I already told you.' He said not paying attention to me. He was too busy admiring the exhausted looking building. 

'Sorry.' I mumbled chewing the inside of my cheek. I looked around, I felt an airy feeling in my stomach like I wanted to throw up. Colby began to walk towards the asylum, I gulped and followed him. 

'So the history of this guys,' Colby began I made sure to listen this time. 'Is that there was a worker who mistreated all if his patients. A couple patients even died .' 

I rolled my eyes at his exaggeration. He shot a me a dirty glare and continued with his silly story. 

'Eventually one of the patients lost it and killed the worker. So the legend goes that the man who mistreated and tortured these unstable patients haunts the building still and so do the patients that passed. Andd with that being said let's go in.' Colby explained. 

I kept quiet while we entered the Asylum through the broken dirty window. I jumped in first and had to hold the  bulky camera for Colby whilst he slowly climbed through. I panned around the room with my torch and Colby's camera. The walls were slowly peeling away and there was a metal frame of a single bed sitting on it's side. I was literally looking at a scene from a horror movie.

'Colby this looks like a fucking scary movie.' I said 'And we're the stupid ones who get killed first.' I muttered but Colby still heard me causing him too laugh. 

'You'll be fine.' He said jumping out the other end of the window into the scary room and planting a kiss on the top of my head. He took the camera out of my hand and headed for the door so he could explore some more. 

'Waittt.' I whined as I jogged to catch up with him. 

We reached a dark scary hallway. It was battered and plastered in dark deep graffiti. As we slowly tip toed through the hallway there was a loud bang. It sounded like another person was in the building and smacked a wall. I jumped a little startled by the noise. 

'What was that?' I whispered looking at Colby who was pointing his camera and flashlight at me, blinding me a little. He pressed his index finger against his lips and slowly, steadily made his way down to the other end of the hall towards the noise. Was he crazy?!

'What are you doing?!' I harshly whispered grabbing his arm and frowning at him. He looked at me and realised that what he was doing was completely stupid. Then out of nowhere he called 

'Hello?' It shook the silence in the room. I frowned at him. 

'Are you fucking kidding?!' I yelled too, furious at him. 'You don't know what's in that fucking room! And your just going to fucking yell out that could be dangerous Colby!' 

I hit him in the chest. He was idiot. 

'Brie you do realise you were louder than I am.' He said without a smile. 'Now who's put us in danger?' 

I couldn't read him. If he was playing around or being dead serious. 

'Fuck you.' Was all I could say and I stormed down the hall to the room where the loud bang had came from. I busted in like I was a policeman busting a house. There was nothing there. Apart from graffiti; 666 and murder were spray painted all over the room in red. 

'What the fuck.' I said under my breath slightly panting from my temper tantrum. I felt an uneasy feeling in my stomach, this room gave me the chills.  I slowly entered with heavy slow breaths, I stopped in the centre of the room my doc martins hitting the concrete floor making a small echo. I slowly examined the room twirling as I inspected each wall. Almost every inch of wall was covered with the word murder. I heard Colby's footsteps behind me and rolled my eyes. 

'Woah.' Was all he managed to get out he was still filming. Of course. 'Guys this is insane and creepy.' 

He said to his camera as he panned it up toward the roof, I looked up too. A rope was hanging the end looked to be cut off or something and was swinging rapidly. 

'Oh shit Colby! Was that you?' I yelped backing away until my back pressed against the cold wall. 

'No!' He yelled obviously scared too. 

'C-can we get out of here?' I squeaked refusing to take my eyes off of the swinging ropes. I reached for Colby's warm large hand, getting anxiety when I can't find it. 

'Yeah.' He said taking my small hand, the warmth of his hand setting a wave of calmness flow through me. He let me out of the room first quickly following after me. We headed down the hall Colby still filming until we got out of the building. 

We were out of that crummy building and off the property. Colby had turned off his camera and we were standing  in silence. 

'Do you want to go your car and then film the outro?' He asked leaning against the fence. 

'Yeah, I guess.' I shrugged as I watched Colby push himself of the fence and wrap an arm around me. 

'That was crazy huh?' He laughed as we started toward my car. 

'Yeah something like that.' I giggled. 

Hi loves,

Don't forget to vote and comment xx