"Nearly" Dating (Chapter 82.)

Noah had finally gotten home, it was like 7pm I knew he was studying or something but he told me he'd be home by 5. I guess something came up.

He walked through the front door with the biggest grin on his face, one I haven't seen in a long time, I gave him a smirk in return.

"What are you so happy about?" I asked raising my eyebrows at him, he flopped himself down next to me on the sofa. He put his foot up on the coffee table.

"Brie this girl is aMAZING, she has the brightest blue hair and thes- these nails that match her hair, and she has all these piercings all the way up her ears and-"

"Wait is this that girl you were talking about a while ago um what's her name?" I said clicking my fingers trying to recall the name of the girl who Noah had talked about in the diner.

"Who Mary?" Noah scrunched up his nose. "Nah she's just like the rest of that stupid high school they all just baby me, I hate it. But not Abbey she doesn't and I love it."

"Damn you seem super into her." I said finding his happiness amusing. Noah pulled his phone out of his back pocket and began typing.

"I'll show you a pic from her Instagram." Noah said scrolling through what I assumed was Abbey's Instagram, just then my phone lit up and began to ring again.

"Hang on, I'll only be a minute." I sighed picking up the phone and sliding my thumb across the screen while heading up the stairs. I didn't even say a word before Colby started speaking.

"Brie I'm being serious I didn't fuck anybody." Colby said through the phone.

"Yeah well I wouldn't put it past you." I said blandly as I ran my fingers across the hallway wall making my way to my bedroom.

"I know I've been calling a lot but your not picking up and I promise I will stop I-" Colby stopped speaking so fast before continuing in a soft serious voice. "I just need to know you'll be okay."

I rolled my eyes and sighed, did Colby really think I would hurt myself over him?

"Okay well now you know." I said as blunt as before. "Now stop calling."

And with that I hung up, I wasn't going to let him speak anymore and I wasn't going to answer another one of his stupid calls for the rest of the night.

I trotted back downstairs and smiled at Noah who had full concentration on his phone. I sat down beside him.

"See look." Noah said as he showed me his a picture of a girl on his phone she had bright blue hair and brown eyes.

"Wow she's pretty." I said taking the phone from Noah and scrolling down more.

"Don't like anything." He warned, I rolled my eyes at him and continued scrolling through her Instagram.

"I didn't know this was your type, you know emo gothy girl." I teased and continued to scroll through her Instagram. "Oh I didn't know she had a boyfriend."

"Wait what?!" Noah said attempting to snatch the phone from my hands making me grin. He then plunged at me making me squeal in surprise, Noah and I wrestled for the phone that eventually ended in the photo Abbey posted in December last year being liked.

Noah quickly ran to the phone which was laying on the floor, as I howled with laughter knowing my joke was golden.

"Brie." Noah said calmly staring at his phone.

"Yeah?" I replied through my giggles as I was calming myself down

"There is not even a fucking boy in this photo!" He yelled, causing me to screech with laughter all over again. "And now I've liked it for no fucking reason!"

"Chill." I said after getting my breath back. "Just unlike it."

"Just unlike it huh?! It'll still alert her!" He exclaimed.

"Well unlike it and like the most recent photo and she will think it just notified her twice."  I suggested, after returning to my normal, non-giggly state. Noah nodded, the room went silent.

"Hey Brie," Noah said speaking up after a minute of silence.

"Yeah?" I hummed looking over to Noah who had a serious look on his face.

"Who keeps calling you nonstop?" He obviously couldn't help but ask, did no one ever teach him that curiosity killed the cat?

"Colby." I replied quickly, indicating that i didn't want to talk about it. Noah scrunched his nose up like he smelt something foul.

"Colby? I thought you two were like together again? Isn't calling nonstop like a bad sign??" He asked as we both looked at my phone which was buzzing on the coffee table again. I let out a sigh.

"Yeah it's a bad sign, and I thought we were somewhat close to that stage too." I looked up at the ceiling and rolled my eyes. "I don't know, it's whatever."

I got up, I didn't want to talk about Colby anymore I just wanted to go to sleep.

"I'm going to bed, night bud." I said softly giving Noah a small smile.

"Brie." He said shakily, I stopped in my tracks and looked over my shoulder at Noah. There was a frown line between his eyebrows. "Are you okay?"

"Of course." I choked out before rushing upstairs, I felt a mental breakdown coming on.

YIKES omg I'm so so sorry I haven't updated in forever and this chapter is sooo dry a lots been going on lately and I haven't had time. I'm sorry xxxxxx (pls forgive me)

Don't forget to vote and comment ❤️❤️

Xx