No balls (Chapter 70.)

"Look I heard what you said to Colby." I said kind of seriously. "And for the record, he didn't not hurt me."
Quinn looked at me like I was stupid.
"Not physically idiot." He joked even though I knew what he meant. I rolled my eyes with a smirk.
"But still was it necessary to tell him?" I said jabbing his shoulder playfully.
"Yeah so he knows I'll kill him if he hurts you again." He said too seriously for me. I laughed awkwardly.
"Quinn stop you're not gonna do shit, because Colby's not gonna hurt me." I said raising my eyebrows. Quinn had to smirk.
"Pfffttttt." I said srunching his face up. "The next thing you know you two will be all loved up and then he'll go do so dumb shit because god knows your way to shy to ever chest on him."  I laughed in shock.
"Okay one we are never getting back together. Two I could easily cheat on someone." I exclaimed. Throwing my hands into my crossed legs.
"Oh yeah." Quinn said raising his perfect eyebrows at me. I leaned closer to him staring him in the eyes.
"Yeah." I said knowing what was to come next.
"No balls," I knew he was going to say that. "That you'll go out there and make out with that guy right now."
I looked over at the boy he was pointing at. He was cute. Tall, blonde hair, with a skateboard next to him. I hadn't even noticed he was standing there until Quinn pointed him out. For a second the guy looked up from his phone making awkward eye contact with me. He had green eyes.
"Fine." I said to Quinn getting out of his car kind of aggressively as Quinn laughed in the background. As soon as I started walking to the guy he looked straight at me which made the butterflies in my stomach ten times worse.  I stopped directly in front of him and he frowned.
"H-hi." Good one Brie, stuttering to say hi. "I'm Brie."
"Hi I-" I cut him off with my lips pressed to his I figured if I didn't kiss him now I wouldn't have done it at all. I was on my tip toes with my arms wrapped around his neck. Surprisingly he kissed me back and he was a good kisser. Finally I pulled away looking him in his green eyes.
"Wow" He whispered.
"I'll um catch you later." I said before walking back to Quinn who's jaw was on the floor.
"Beat that dipshit!" I yelled to rub it in his face. He got out his car with the football in hand, I walked towards him.
"What the fuck just happened?" Was all he managed to say, I grinned and wiped my bottom lip with my thumb. We walked together to the football and proceeded to play an intense game and for once I actually scored against him. Quinn was actually really good at football although I'd never admit that to him. We decided that 5-1 was a good score to end our game on. Quinn decided he was gonna chill at my apartment which was fine by me. As soon as we got in the door Quinn decided he was gonna bring up the quick kiss I had with the stranger.
"Damn babes I never knew you could kiss like that." I rolled my eyes, I knew he was trying to get on Colby's nerves or something dumb. 
"Hey Colby." I said smiling.
"I knew yous we're dating!" He exclaimed.
"We're not dating Colby." I looked over at Quinn who was trying to hide his laughter, which made me smirk. I turned back to face Colby who was now more confused than ever. 
"But he just called you babes, and then said your a good kisser." I giggled and plopped myself next to him on the sofa.
"See he actually called me babes which means nothing." I said, it was true he sorta just called me babes and it stuck. Quinn sprawled himself out on the lazy boy opposite us.
"Why does he even call you that?" Colby asked sourly. I shrugged and rested my head back and closed my eyes like Quinn.
"Because that's my nickname for her." Quinn said.
"Yeah but why?" At this point I had zoned out completely to the point where I fell asleep. I woke up with my head in Colby's lap. I rubbed my eyes and looked up at him with a frown. I always frown after just waking up.
"Sorry you kinda just fell onto my lap and I was too scared to wake you." He winked, so I knew he was joking about the last part. I sat up and looked around for Quinn.
"Where's Quinn?" I asked.
"Oh he left, we kinda got into an argument."

Wow I uploaded twice in a week. Anyway this is kinda another cliffhanger oops. My bad. Anyways

Don't forget to vote and comment ❤️
Xx