The big party (Chapter 7.)

- Brie's POV - 

'Hey, Brie!' Colby said running up to me smiling. My eyebrows knitted together and formed a frown, after all that happened this morning he was just going to act completely fine? I smiled politely and waved. 

'Now listen.' Colby began to ramble on about some big barn party that happened every Saturday. I really didn't want to go it sounded like an equation that equalled disaster, by the sounds of things there was always drama. I must been scrunching up my face because Colby started begging for me to go 

'Oh pleaseee Brie please come.' He clasped his hands together as if he was praying. 

'Fine but under one condition.' I said pointed my index finger at Colby.

'Yus! Ok what's the condition?' He looked really happy which made me smile shyly.

'If I get drunk, you have to look after me.' 

'Deal.' He winked at me. We talked for about an hour Colby apologised about Kasey and we talked out all our arguments. I left the conversation with weights lifted off my chest I felt so much better and Colby and I were friends again. Everything was great, just great.

I was having a hard time choosing an outfit to wear to this party tonight when my best friend Loey called. Loey had been my best friend since preschool we had lived in LA together right up until freshman year when she had to move to Chicago. Loey had always been my voice at school she would speak for me and helped me a bunch through school when she left I had no friends and couldn't make any it really sucked.

'Hii!' She practically screamed. 

'Hey, listen I'm so glad you called I'm going to a party tonight and I have no idea what to wear.' Loey helped me decide what to wear, how my makeup should look and how I should style my hair.  I told her all about Colby and his antics and then Mason and Kasey by the end of the phone call she had cyber stalked everyone that I mentioned. It was 6.30 and Colby said the party started at 8 so I decided to get ready I wore, 

30 and Colby said the party started at 8 so I decided to get ready I wore, 

As I was touching up my eyebrows I got a text from Colby it read;

Heyy, meet me outside in 10 and I'll walk you to this party

I replied with a quick 'Ok see you soon.' and touched up my makeup. I was a little nervous for this party because everyone that worked on the orchid and more, and obviously I'm not the most sociable person so I was praying I wouldn't be the girl sitting alone in the corner. 

I walked out the huge wooden door to see Colby already outside waiting. Damn, Colby looked good as fuck. He looked me up and down and gave a low wolf whistle making me blush a little. 

'You look really good.' I giggled, as Colby stared at me with amazement. 

'Thanks, you do too.' Colby and I chatted until we got to the party I went to walk when Colby grabbed my arm and swung me round so fast that I nearly smacked my face right into his chest. I looked up at him and he was dead serious. 

'Brie please whatever you do tonight please don't go near Mason.' I just had to roll my eyes at this, Mason seriously wasn't that bad. 

'Oh come on Colby please just leave Mason alone he's not that bad.' I don't know why Colby didn't like Mason. 

'Nope you made me your babysitter for tonight so I make the rules.' He said with a grin. I rolled my eyes and smirked as we walked into the party. 

When we entered the barn the music was blasting. 

'I'm going to go get a drink! You want one?' I yelled at Colby over the loud music I saw him nod so I went to go get drinks. 

Through the night everyone was dancing and Colby and I were getting really close until finally he pulled me in close by the waist putting his hand on my ass and pressing his warm lips against. Kasey grabbed Colby and started screaming at him they took their argument outside and I was too drunk to care. 

I kept on dancing until I was lightly tapped on the shoulder I turned to see Mason! Mason was the greatest.

'Hi Mas!' I exclaimed with excitement. I was so loud when I was drunk. He grabbed my hand and took me out the back entrance of the barn. 

'Oh no, Mason I can't go this way Colby's suppose to be my babysitter and he said not to go near you.' I giggled. Mason was clearly sober and mad about something

 'What's wrong Mason?'

'Nothing, um let's go on a walk huh?' Mason said through gritted teeth. Huh, I wonder why he was so mad. We started to walk to a spot where absolutely no one was around we were in between two cabins when Mason began to question me.

'So what did Colby tell you about me?' Mason started to get really angry clenching his fists. 

'Oh just that you were dangerous and to stay away from you, but Colby's great.' I began to ramble about how cool Colby was.

'FUCK UP!' Mason screamed. 'Colby isn't shit he never will be!' He yelled this in my face slamming his beside my face against the cabin.

I began to cry 'No Mason, Colby isn't what you think he is really nice. I think I'm in love with him.' As soon as the sentence came out of my mouth I was struck violently across the face. The sting of Mason's hand stayed on my face for the rest of the night. Mason quickly ran away as I slid to the ground cradling myself sobbing it must have been a good 10 minutes before I heard the familiar voice of Colby yelling my name

'Brie?' He yelled as he turned the corner. My eyes were blurry with tears as I mumbled to Colby. 

'Oh my god Brie your lip it's bleeding. What happened to you?' He said as picked me up in the bridal position I couldn't do anything but sob into his chest. He carried me home and lay me in his bed. He wrapped his arms around me and comforted me until I drifted slowly off to sleep.