Chapter 1: Ilum

Disclaimer: I don't own any characters, pictures, videos, songs, or anything else, except for my characters, Storm, Jinx, Veda, Tâtsâ, Alotren, and Maya.

Name: Storm Ca'ana

D.O.B.: 41 BBY on Tyrena, Corellia

Race(s): Echani, human

Home Planet: Corellia

Family: Veda (mother), Tâtsâ (father), Jinx (older sister), Maya (twin sister), Alotren (younger brother).

Occupation: Jedi Knight

Friends: Kina Ha (a female Kaminoan), Gida (a female twi'lek) [green skin with brown eyes], Tarom Ka (a male Togruta) [red skin with blue eyes], Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Padmé Amidala, Ahsoka Tano, Stass Allie, Riyo Chuchi.

Appearance: Silver eyes, fair skin, long light brown hair.

Weapons: Yellow lightsaber, Echani vibrosword (in her belt)

~Chapter 1~
-18 BBY-
Huffing and puffing, I ran as quickly as I could. I was running side by side through the thick snow with my friends, Kina Ha, a Kaminoan, Gida, a Twi'lek, and Tarom Ka, a Togruta. We were being chased by the Inquisitors, or also known as Jedi hunters. An order was issued, it was called Order 66. It stated that all Jedi must be eliminated, whether they are a Jedi Master or a youngling. And it was placed forth by none other than the Supreme Chancellor Palpatine. The man is quite sinister, not to mention very manipulative. Because of him many Jedi were dying, including Maya, my twin sister.

We picked up our pace as they were on our heels. The Inquisitors wore black suits with armor on top of their clothing, black boots, and double bladed lightsabers that spun. We were on the planet Ilum, where we came to seek refuge, however that didn't work as we had originally planned. The wind was nipping at our necks rather violently. We wore warm coats, robes, pants, and boots to protect ourselves from the harsh cold weather of Ilum.

"Quickly, I know where to hide." Kina urged to us.

Kina acted like our mother at times, which we teased, but in times in need we truly appreciated it. You wouldn't imagine the amount of times she saved our exhaust ports. We all had different masters, however we were separated by them, and they all pleaded us to remain hidden, which we tried to do. Gida's master was Master Mace Windu before he had perished at the hands of Anakin Skywalker, we were informed of everything that was currently happening and had happened by Yoda and Obi-Wan. Tarom's master was Shaak Ti, who died at the hands of General Grevious. Kina's master was Master Kras'dohk, and my Master was Master Stass Allie, and unfortunately she perished as well.

"Kina, we mustn't give it up." Gida protested as we continued to run.

"That place is our only haven." Tarom added.

I had no idea what they were talking about, however after a few moments, it dawned upon me what they had meant, crystal caverns lied here in the planet Ilum, hidden away from the naked eye.

"What other choice do we have?" Kina asked.

I immediately stopped at Kina's words. We do what we were meant to do, we fight for justice and peace of the galaxies. I'm tired of fleeing from Jedi hunters, and storm troopers. Today I'm going to stand up against the empire. They quickly realized that I had stopped, and they whipped around in fear as they saw the Jedi hunters closing in on us, there was about ten of them.

"What are you doing?" Tarom inquired.

"I'm going to fight." I explained as I took out my yellow lightsaber from the side of my belt.