Chapter 5: Stuttgart, Germany

On the way towards Germany, Rogers and others informed us of everything they knew on Loki and about an object called the Tesseract. Turns out Germany was a country in Earth. I discovered that we were on a jet called the Quinjet. We finally arrived at night, there we saw a black raven haired man...who I must admit was rather handsome, with attire I've never seen before. He stood before a group of kneeled people with a scepter in his hand and a golden horned helmet on his head. That must be Loki.

"Alright, guys. It's your time to shine." Romanoff said as she lowered the Quinjet to the ground.

Rogers, Kina, Gida, Tarom, and I rushed over to the crowd of people. Stark wasn't here yet, I don't know where he was to be honest. Before Loki could harm the old man that he was speaking to, Rogers stood before him to protect him with his shield. The bright blue light that was suppose to hit the old man bounced off the shield and hit Loki, causing him to fall back. Kina, Gida, Tarom, and I stood alongside Rogers. Loki looked at us as Rogers spoke. "You know the last time I was in Germany, and I saw a man standing above everyone else. We ended up disagreeing."

Loki chuckled as he stood up. "The soldier. A man out of time."

"I'm not the one who's out of time." Rogers retorted.

Loki glanced over Tarom, Gida, Kina, and me. He kept a sabacc face as he looked at us, almost as if he was observing us as a Nexu would to its prey before going in for the kill. I narrowed my eyes at him as I placed a hand on my belt, prepared to use my lightsaber if necessary. It was at that moment that the Quinjet showed up behind us prepared to shoot. Romanoff's voice reached us through the speakers. "Loki drop the weapon and stand down."

However Loki tried to blast the Quinjet, but failed as Romanoff successfully dodged the blast. Rogers then threw his shield at Loki and the battle commenced, sending the group of civilians running in different directions. Gida, Kina, Tarom, and I turned on our lightsabers. We charged towards Loki who had currently thrown Rogers towards the fountain. My lightsaber hit his scepter, and surprisingly it didn't break like I thought it would. Kina, Gida, and Tarom stood back, surprised by this.

"It didn't break." I gasped in utter astonishment.

Loki chuckled. "Of course it didn't break, human. It's quite powerful."

Gida then tried to surprise him, but Loki whipped around and knocked Gida towards the steps. Tarom scrambled towards her with a concerned expression. I sensed so much anger radiating off of Loki, yet I sensed something else, which I hadn't expected. It was fear and pain, lots of pain. Kina and Rogers quickly joined in on the fight. He managed to block many of our attacks. He was stronger than I anticipated. As we continued to fight I was distracted when I saw Rogers fall back.

"Storm!" Kina yelled out.

I looked back and before I could attack, Loki hit me with his scepter, and I fell back. My lightsaber flew towards the steps. Quickly I scrambled to get up, when Loki placed his staff on my back to prevent me from getting up. "Kneel!"

"Not today!" I spat.

Kina kicked Loki so that he'd fall beside me. I stood up and grabbed my lightsaber with the Force. This seemed to surprise Loki, yet he quickly fixed his composure as he rushed towards us to continue the fight. Gida, Kina, Tarom, Rogers, and I stood before Loki. Before we could do anything, Stark approached us in his iron suit and blasted Loki back towards the stairs.

"Make your move, reindeer games." Stark said as he pointed his robotic arm armed with weapons.

Loki reluctantly raised his hands, his helmet and armor disappeared. Kina grabbed the scepter that was next to Loki.

"Good call." Stark replied.

"Stark."

"Captain."

The Quinjet landed before us. Kina went inside along with Gida and Tarom. I glared at Loki as I grabbed him by the arm.

"A little rough, don't you think?" Loki asked with a smug look.

"Says the one who tried to kill us not too long ago." I retorted as we board the Quinjet.

"Fair point."

Once we were inside, Romanoff flew the jet with assistance of Kina. Rogers and Stark began to talk mostly about Loki giving up too easily. I sat next to Gida, and Tarom, and across from Loki who continued to stare at me.

"What is it?" I hissed.

"You grabbed that weapon of yours without touching it." He pointed out in confusion.

I shrugged. "Yeah, I do it all the time."

"News flash for you reindeer games, she's not from around here." Stark informed Loki. "None of those four are from here."

"And for the record, Loki. I'm only part human." I retorted.

At that moment lightning appeared from around us out of nowhere. Romanoff seemed confused. "Where did this come from?"

I glanced over to see a terrified look on Loki's face. Rogers seemed to notice this as well.

"What's the matter scared of a little lightning?" Rogers asked.

"I'm not overly fond of what follows." Loki replied.

The entire jet then shook. Stark then put on his mask before opening the door of the jet. In came a muscular man with long blonde hair, blue eyes, and a small beard. He had the same type of attire as Loki with a cape attached to his back. The man also carried a hammer in his hand.

"What're you doing?" Rogers asked as he looked over at Stark.

Stark ignored Rogers as he tried to stop the man who entered the jet, but the man hit Stark with his hammer, causing him to fly back. The man quickly grabbed Loki and jumped off the jet. Great, and we were so close too.

"Now there's that guy." Stark sighed.

"Another Asgardian?" Romanoff inquired.

So they are from a different planet. Figures much.

"Do you think he's friendly?" Rogers asked.

"Doesn't matter, if he frees or kills Loki, the tesseract is gone." Stark explained before moving towards the door.

"Stark, we need a plan of attack." Rogers suggested.

"I have a plan, attack." Stark retorted before leaving the jet.

Rogers then went to grab a parachute. I also moved to grab one as well. I looked over at Kina, Gida, and Tarom. Gida was still hurt from the fight.

"We'll stay behind and keep Gida company." Kina advised. "You go with Rogers."

"I'd sit this one out." Romanoff advised.

"I don't see how I can." Rogers replied.

"Nor can I." I chimed in.

"These guys come from legend. They're basically gods." Romanoff explained.

"There's only one God, ma'am. And I'm pretty sure he doesn't dress like that." Rogers said as he finished putting the parachute on and grabbed his shield, making his way towards the entrance of the jet.

"And you underestimate me, Romanoff. I'm capable of much more than you can possibly imagine." I commented before slipping on a parachute and jumping off the jet without thinking twice.