Chapter 2: Earth

A/N: Hope you guys like it so far. Sorry that some things might not exactly follow the movie. But nevertheless enjoy!

We were thrilled to be away from my sister and the Jedi Hunters, however we had no idea where we were. I've never been to this planet before. There were two men walking, one of them was muscular, had short blonde hair with blue eyes, while the other wore a black coat and an eye patch. Surprisingly, the man with the eye patch, looked much like Master Windu. Before I could stop her, Gida rushed over towards them with an excited expression.

"Master Windu!" Gida exclaimed. "It's good to see you. They told me you were dead, but I refused to believe them."

They both wore confused expressions at her words. Kina, Tarom, and I immediately rushed towards them. We must be in a different world or better yet galaxy.

"Sorry sir, you remind her very much of her Jedi Master." Kina apologized.

"But it is him!" Gida protested.

"Jedi?" The blonde man asked, even more confused.

"Can you tell me what planet we are on?" I inquired. "We have never been here before."

Both of the men looked at me in confusion. Something tells me that this planet doesn't get many visitors.

The blonde man spoke. "You're on Earth in New York City."

"Who are you?" The other man with the eye patch asked us.

"I am Jedi Knight, Storm Ca'ana from the planet Corellia. This is Jedi Master, Kina Ha from the planet Kamino. This is Jedi Knight, Tarom Ka from the planet Shili, and finally Jedi Knight, Gida from the planet Ryloth." I introduced ourselves. "And you two are?"

"I'm Steve Rogers ma'am." The blonde one said.

"And I'm Nick Fury." The other man said.

Gida's shoulders slumped at his words. "Forgive me, sir. I just thought you were my Jedi Master."

"No need to apologize." Fury assured her. "I bet you have many questions as do we. Why don't you join us."

We then followed Fury and Rogers onto a ship that was on the water. Fury left to go inside while Rogers and us stayed outside where a middle aged man with glasses and a suit approached us along with a woman with short curly red hair.

"Agent Romanoff, meet Captain Rogers." The man in a suit introduced them.

"Ma'am." Rogers greeted.

"Hi." Romanoff greeted back. "And you are?"

"Storm Ca'ana. These are my friends, Kina Ha, Gida, and Tarom Ka." I said.

She wore a small smile. "Pleasure to meet you. I'm Natasha Romanoff, and this is Coulson, Phil Coulson."

Phil gave us a smile. "Nice to meet you four."

Kina, Gida, Tarom, and I bowed in response as I spoke on their behalf. "The pleasure is ours, Coulson."

"Coulson, they need you on the bridge. They're starting the face-trace." Romanoff informed him.

"See you there." The man named Phil Coulson said before he left.

As we began to walk, Romanoff spoke to Rogers. "It was quite the buzz around here, finding you in the ice. I thought Coulson was going to swoon. Did he ask you to sign his Captain America trading cards yet?"

"Trading cards?" Rogers repeated rather baffled.

"They're vintage, and he's very proud." Romanoff explained.

He was found in the ice? How different and strange is this place. Romanoff then glanced over at us. "You four aren't from around here."

"How did you know?" I asked.

"The robes." Natasha replied. "And well...our population is just humans. Not to mention your eyes, they're..."

"Silver." I finished. "Yeah, well...I'm half Echani. Echani tend to have silver colored eyes."

So now I understand. They aren't used to seeing Kina's, Gida's, or Tarom's kind or better yet any alien species. We then approached a man with short black hair with a few grays in his hair, wearing a brown suit. He seemed very confused until Rogers called his name. "Dr. Banner?"

He whipped around and shook Rogers' hand. "Yeah, hi. They told me you would be coming. But they never mentioned you four."

"They are Storm, Kina, Gida, and Tarom. They were unexpected, but we'll explain it later. Word is you can find the cube." Rogers said, changing the subject.

"Is that the only word on me?" Dr. Banner asked.

"Only word I care about." Rogers replied.

"It must be strange for you, all of this." Dr. Banner commented.

"Well, this is actually kind of familiar." Rogers said as he looked around.

"You might want to step inside. in a minute." Romanoff advised.

"And why is that?" Kina asked.

"It's going to get hard to breathe." Romanoff informed us.

At that moment the ship, which I later learned was a Helicarrier, made noises before making its way up to the sky. Rogers was impressed and surprised to see this, while Dr. Banner was worried. "No, no, this is much worse."

"Not bad." I said. "Not bad at all."

"Come on, let's go inside." Romanoff suggested.

Once inside, she lead us to what appeared to be the main control room. We approached a table with several chairs. Soon enough Fury joined us. "Ladies, gentlemen."

Rogers gave Fury something that made Fury wear a small smirk on his face. He then greeted Dr. Banner. "Doctor, thank you for coming."

"Thanks for asking nicely." Dr. Banner replied. "So...how long am I staying?"

"Once we get our hands on the Tesseract, you're in the wind." Fury explained.

The four of us sat down, while Dr. Banner and Fury finished their discussion. I thought about my sister's words. "Our father was a Sith pureblood and a Dathomirian Zabrak. It's why my skin can turn red. And you can do it as well. It's no lie, dear sister. We have Sith, Dathomirian, and Zabrak blood running in our veins."

Once Dr. Banner left with Romanoff, Fury approached us. "I can imagine that you've had a long day.  Why don't you all rest, I have spare rooms for all four of you."

A long day? He has no idea. I nodded and once he showed us to our rooms, we thanked him. As soon as I was alone in my new room, I fell asleep at once.