Chapter 44: Reunited

Once we were alone, Odin made his way towards me slowly changing into Loki. A smile grew on his face as he approached me. My face lit up. "Oh Loki, you truly are alive."

Loki tightly embraced me. "Yes I am, love. It's really me. I'm so happy you're truly here with me."

He then pulled me into a kiss. It was just like the kiss we had before I thought he died. Once we pulled away, he wore a loving look as he looked at me.

"Forgive me, my love. I'm truly sorry for putting you through that pain...It was never my intention." Loki explained in a sincere tone.

"I forgive you, Loki. As long as you never do that to me ever again." I urged with a stern look.

"Of course, darling. I'll remain by your side forever." He assured me. "Speaking of which..."

Loki then took my hands, placing them in his.  "Storm Ca'ana, I love you very much and I can't think of anyone else I would rather spend the rest of my life with. I want you in my life no matter what happens."

He then got down on one knee. "So would you do me the honors of marrying me."

Tears of happiness filled my silver eyes. I couldn't speak because I got so emotional so instead I nodded vigorously, causing Loki to wear a relieved look at my words. He got up and spun me around, letting out a chuckle. As soon as he gently put me onto the ground he spoke, keeping his hands around my waist. "I'm glad you accepted...for a moment I was afraid you would reject me."

I placed a hand on his cheek, looking at him. "Loki, I'd never reject you. You may have lied to me, but I will never leave you. I love you too much to leave you. I've already lost many close friends of mine...including my first love."

"Your first love?" Loki repeated taken back. "What happened?"

I hesitated. "...I..."

"You don't have to tell me if you don't have to." Loki informed me with a sympathetic look.

"No, I want to tell you." I assured him. "I was in love with the Diktat of Corellia, my home planet...it happened when I was sent by the Jedi Council to protect him along with my Jedi Master Stass Allie. We spent a year in Corellia...and it was during that time I fell for him. He soon revealed that he loved me as well. However as a Jedi, it was forbidden..."

Loki furrowed his brows. "Forbidden? How so?"

"The Jedi code that all Jedi were bound to stated we could not form any attachments...and romance was no exception." I explained. "So I told him that I couldn't...that we must simply ignore our feelings. And so we tried, but after certain circumstances we decided to begin our relationship in secrecy. But because of that, our relationship struggled, and we argued constantly. But despite all that happened, I still cared for him. Then three years later during the Clone Wars, something awful happened..."

"Koltav went to the planet Duro to negotiate. There had been some severe fighting on the planet Duro that weakened Corellia's economy, making it worse than it already was. This is what lead Koltav to venture into Duro." I continued. "Unfortunately, he was kidnapped by a Duros bounty hunter named Cad Bane. I found him on the planet Mustafar...there he was imprisoned, and I came across a terrible Sith Lord, Darth Maul. I managed to wound him, however he got away...and managed to kill Koltav...and he died in my arms. This all happened a year before coming to Earth."

After I finished, remaking quiet for a while, Loki then embraced me. "Oh Storm, I'm terribly sorry. I had no idea you went through such pain."

"I was, but my friends helped me through it. And the hole that was empty is now filled. Thank you for listening to me and always helping me." I replied.

"On the contrary, thank you for helping me see such potential in me...even when I couldn't." Loki  commented as a smile grew on his face. "By the way, I love the new look. You look ravishing, darling."

I blushed. "It's just a haircut."

"No matter, you always beautiful." Loki said as he pushed back a strand of my hair.

He then leaned in, planting another kiss on my lips. Once we pulled away, an idea came to my mind. Loki seemed to notice as he wore an intrigued look. "What is it?"

"You said you wanted to get married." I commented.

"Yes, but it will have to be in secrecy as everyone believes I am dead." Loki reminded me.

"But no one knows that in my galaxy." I pointed out. "Besides you'd love it there."

A wide grin appeared on Loki's face. "Have I told you that you are simply amazing?"

"Not often, but you should." I teased, earning a chuckle from Loki.

"A trip to your galaxy, I think I'd like that very much." He replied.

I then remembered that Loki needed to stay as Asgard had no ruler since Odin was now on Earth.

"What about Asgard though?" I inquired. "They need their king."

"No need to worry, darling. I've taken care of that." Loki assured me.

At that moment a second Loki appeared before transforming into Odin. My eyes widened. "What was that?"

"That my dear is a clone that I created." Loki said with a proud smile. "You didn't think you were the only one with tricks, did you?"

I couldn't help but chuckle. "Alright, I must admit that's impressive. Now before we leave, I should let the others know."

"Others?" Loki repeated.

"Yes, Gida, Hilna, Kina, Maya, and Tarom. They're all in their chambers." I explained as I noticed Loki start to tense up. "Don't worry, your secret is safe with them. I promise you that they won't tell a single soul, I'll make sure."

Loki released a sigh, changing into Odin. "Very well...lead the way."

I gave him a smile, thanking him before leading him out of the chambers and into the hallway.