Chapter 15: The Mission

A/N: The picture above is what Alotren, Storm's younger brother, looks like. Hope you like the story! Now without further ado, here's chapter 15.

"Miss, are you alright?" Cassian asked.

I managed to nod. "I've been gone for 18 years...I-I do not know if you have heard of me, but I am Storm Ca'ana."

Everyone in the group gasped and muttered amongst each other. At once General Draven apologized over and over. "Forgive me, General Ca'ana...I didn't know it was you. I didn't mean any of those things."

I raised an eyebrow. "So I take that as a yes?"

"Are you kidding? You're legendary! The Storm Ca'ana that was one of the few Correllian Jedi to branch off to join the Jedi Order in Coruscant!" Cassian exclaimed. "But everyone thought you died along with your Jedi friends."

"They are safe...we were transported to a different galaxy that the Empire has not touched." I explained. "I can't believe I've been gone 19 years. It only felt like a month or two had gone by."

"We should get you inside the base." General Draven suggested. "You have much to catch up on."
•••
Once I was caught up to date with everything that had happened, I was brought before Alliance Council where I saw familiar faces such as the senator Mon Mothma and senator Bail Organa.

"General Ca'ana, it's good to see you alive and well." Senator Mothma greeted me with a relieved smile.

"It's great to be back." I replied as I returned her smile.

"Before we discuss any further information with you about what we have planned, there is someone who would like to see you." Senator Organa informed me.

I furrowed my brows. "Who?"

They then showed me to a room and upon seeing who was there, my jaw dropped. "Mom? Alotren?!"

Alotren had light blonde hair just like my dad along with mom's silver eyes, which all Echani had, unless you were a hybrid then that was a different story. Alotren and mom immediately rushed over over to me, giving me a tight hug. I can't believe that Alotren's here...I thought he was gone. I didn't believe he would've ever returned, but boy am I glad to see him.

"I can't believe you're alive!" I exclaimed. "How?"

"A few years after the Empire rose, the Rebellion sent a group of rebels to free me from their grasp." Alotren explained. "And it worked."

"We got some inside information and help from someone you know." Mom added.

I furrowed my brows. "Who?"

"Jinx." Mom replied, causing me to shake my head.

"No, no, she's not capable of that! She's on the dark side, mom." I rejected.

"I know it's hard to believe, but your sister's changed." Mom insisted. "People make mistakes and they can change. Don't you believe this?"

I froze at her words. It's what I told Loki before leaving Earth. The words still echoed in my head. Loki, listen to me. I know there's good in you. Please stop this before it's too late.

I released a sigh. "I do...but enough of Jinx. What happened to Maya."

"You aren't going to like this." Alotren said with a hesitant look.

I then crossed my arms. "And why is that?"

"Because we discovered that Maya, your sister is frozen in carbonite, and is currently in Coruscant in the Emperor's palace." Mom informed me.