||1||

I walked pass many shops in the mall but... none of them were what I was looking for... I wasn't looking for Starbucks.. I wasn't looking for Ross... I was looking for a place I regret I will go to... Victoria Secret..

I crept pass many people but none looked like they would help me.. I gave up and took my phone out and text my friend I was supposed to meet.

You:Yuri... I won't be able to make it to Victoria Secret, until a while because I'm lost but I'll make my way there

Yuri:take your time... I'm not there yet because I had something I had to do before..

You:ok.. see ya!

I put my phone down and leaned against the nearest wall and banged my head on it many times. But as I did it I felt a hand tap my shoulder. I got excited thinking it might be Yuri.

As I turned around ready to wrap my hands around the person I paused when I saw a chest in front of me and not a face. I looked up to see a very handsome and tall man around my age.

"Are you ok?" He asked and pointed to the wall you were banging your head on.

I nodded and spoke, "I'm lost and I seem to be going in circles for some reasons or I just pass stores I don't need to go to.."

"Ah what store? Are you meeting someone?" He piled me with questions. "Ah forgot to introduce myself... im Jinyoung~~" he exclaimed with a smile replacing his straight face.

"I'm Y/N And yeah I'm meeting someone at the most horrid place..." I answer with a disgusted face.

"Where do you need to go? I won't judge." He added.

"I'm going to... V-V-Victoria.. S-S-S-Secret..." I stuttered under my breath.

"O-oh" he blushed a little and looked away. He nodded.

"Ok follow me" he uttered and started to walk the opposite direction I came from. I slowly followed him trying to keep up with my already tired feet.

I looked left and right and of course nothing looked alike from what I saw before. Before I knew it we were standing right in front of the store. "Here we are." He said.

"Hey are you going to high school Jinyoung?" I asked.

He nodded, "What school?" He asked me.

" (your school)" I said as he gasped.

"I'm going to the same school, you must be new because I would remember someone like you~~" He did an aegyo.

I blushed a little and looked away. "Anyways we should meet up after.. do you have an Instagram?" I asked.

He nodded and gave me his username and I gave him mine. "Dm me when you want to meet up or when your done~~" he muttered softly and waved while turning his back and entering a Nike's shop near by.

I turned around and leaned against the glass that separated the rest of the mall and Victoria Secret, waiting for Yuri.

I turned to my left to see Yuri sprinting towards me with a smile on her face. She stopped in front of me trying to catch her breath.

"I swear you need to try out for track.. " I teased her with a little grin.

She playfully slapped my left arm and giggled. "maybe I should. "she joked. But we both knew she never would.

I turned around and pointed to the door. She nodded and we both entered the shop. My innocent eyes were traumatized by all the "sexy" items were scattered throughout the store. I turned around and walked towards the door.

"noo you aren't leaving me now." Yuri exclaimed and pulled on the hem of my shirt. I sighed and turned back around. "fine just
.. I have to do something after this. "I muttered and she nodded rapidly.

As she spotted chokers hanging on the wall she ran and I followed slowly. I took my phone out bored to hell and turned it on. I followed Jinyoung on Instagram and opened his DM's.

You:Hey it's Y/N~~~

As I waited for a response I check out some of his posts.

Bae_jinyoung: just for post lol❤(ღ˘ω˘ღ)

Bae_jinyoung: just for post lol(˘ω˘)

I read the caption and looked at the pic to die. I smiled like a madman as Yuri looks at me like I'm on drugs.

"are you OK? You've been smiling more then usual... " she teases and looks at my scream to only see my un responded text.

"who's the person?" she asked looking back the chokers. "a friend.. " I hesitated a little and smiled.

My phone dinged. I looked down to see a notification.

**Bae_Jinyoung has followed you**

**Bae_Jinyoung has sent you a message**

I smiled and opened my phone.

Bae_Jinyoung: hey~~

You:So when do you want to meet?

Bae_Jinyoung:as soon as you're done.. Is that OK?

You:of course!! See you then

Bae_Jinyoung: of course ;)

I looked back up and smiled wider and walked towards the accessories next to the chokers. I saw a outfit bunny ears and tail. I tried them on in the changing rooms a took a pic and put it back before Yuri saw.

You: hey can I ask you a question?

Bae_Jinyoung:sure!

You:

You:Is this cute? ((pretend it's you))

>>BAE JINYOUNG'S POV<<

I turned on my phone when I heard a ding. And instantly grew more in love with her...