||7||

Me and Jinyoung soon reached the dance room and entered.

"Woah this place is pretty big..." I said and ran towards the speaker on the floor. Jinyoung giggles because I looked as if I've never seen a a speaker before.

"Hm I'm gonna turn it on while we work on the props." I pointed at the speaker and then at the paper on the wall.

Jinyoung walked towards the the paper and grabbed it off the wall.

NOTE:
You two will have to help with making the sign for the dance competition...btw we would be happy for you guys to join the dance team and dance competition!!
-Dance Club

Jinyoung read the note out loud. I smiled and turned the music on. The song Ko Ko Bop was playing and Jinyoung started to dance to the chorus. I smiled and joined him to the parts I knew.

He giggled and grabbed the huge paper in the corner of the room. I grabbed the paint and pencils and started to draw.

He joined and spelt the words :DANCE COMPETITION with huge letters. I made a derp face and then my favorite song started to play.

Playing With Fire By Black Pink.

I stood up and started to dance and sing along.

"Meomchul su eomneun i tteollimeun
On and on and on
Nae jeonbureul neoran sesange
Da deonjigo shipeo
Look at me look at me now
Ireoke neon nal aetaeugo itjana
Kkeul su eopseo
Uri sarangeun buljangnan (oh-oh-oh-oh)"

He smiled and swayed as I sang. He joined in and started to dance too.

>>UNKNOWN POV<<
I looked into the dance room door since it was a crack open. I saw the two that got in trouble and smiled.

They are really good at dancing... I thought.

"Jimin hyung!!" My friend Jungkook called me.

"Shhh and look at these two.. they're really good." I whisper and pointed I got He room.

He peeked inside and gasped. "Wow they're pretty good!!" He exclaimed while whispering. I nodded and we continued to watch.

They both fell to the ground and they were really close together. Me and Jungkook got a little shocked so we closed the door.