||26||

*LUNCH TIME*
"Are you actually his girlfriend?" Yuta asked and put an arm around my shoulder.

"No. Well we established that I like him and he likes me" I spoke up munching on my apple.

"Ok... soooo... I'm so sorry" Jeno said a bowed. "Heh it's okay Jeno! So wait are you older or younger then me?" I asked.

"Hm I was born April 3rd, 2000." Jeno answered. "REALLY?! Me too!" I exclaimed and set my apple down.

"Really? When we're you born morning or night?" He asked.

"None, I was born in the afternoon!" I answered. "S-same.." he stutter surprised at all the similarities we had.

"HOUR?" He asked again. "Hm, I believe 12:20.6seconds" I answered.

"I was born 12:20.5 seconds " he answered wide eyed.((MAKES UP TIME HE WAS BORN))

"WOW JENO HYUNG IS OLDER THEN YOU BY ONE SECOND?!?" Chenle and Jisung exclaimed at the top of their lungs.

"Dang that's unlikely!" Yuta exclaimed and looked shocked.

I giggled and put my arm around Yutas waist holding onto him so i wouldn't fall from laughing.

He held my shoulder tighter and smiled.

Jinyoung and his friends passed by and Jinyoung immediately stopped.

He walked towards us leaving his friends to watch.

"Um Y/N?" Jinyoung asked and you could hear the anger in his voice.

"Yes Jinyoung?" I asked and turned around, still holding Yuta.

"Come on." I pulled my hand.

"Um. Sorry Oppa. I promised I'd eat with them.. maybe tomorrow but tomorrow I have to take them and other couple of people to finish the tour." I answered and tried to sound a little sad.

He nodded and slowly walked away towards the rest of Wanna One.

Jinyoung+
"Did something happen between the two of you?" Jisung asked as he gulped all his water down.

"No.. not before today." I answered.

"She's been the 5 of those boys. And honestly the eldest one is going for her.." I fought out loud.

"Maybe it's mandatory... so just calm down." Ong said.

I nodded and breathed in.

"Ok.."