||5||

Me and Jinyoung walked towards the cafeteria, talking about random things. "Wow such a Byuntae.." I teased Jinyoung. "Whatttttt... noo... it was an accident.." he said while face palming himself.

We started to crack up as we tragedy the cafeteria. He opened the door a crack open and the, loud cafeteria became silent. We slowly entered and saw many people looking towards me and Jinyoung.

I blushed and hid behind him. "It's ok..." He whispered to me. I could hear photos being taken and people talking again.

I whispered to Jinyoung, "Hey Jinyoung I'm going to my friend Yuri... see you later~~". I started to walked away and people still looked towards me.

I slowly walked up to Yuri. "Omg I ship it!!" She exclaimed and showed me a picture of me and Jinyoung . I blushed and shoved her phone away. "...." I didn't say anything.

"Hm.. Hey... you both are wearing matching things... are you guys a coupl-.." Yuri got cut off by a voice.

"Hey Y/n come with me.." a familiar voice spoke. I look up and saw Jinyoung towering over me.

"Let me show you my friends~~" he exclaimed and put his free hand out with his food tray in the other.

"Ok... see you later Yuri~" I waved towards the elder infront of me.

Jinyoung and I slowly made our way towards a table in the middle of the cafeteria.

"Hey guys I want you to meet Y/N!!" Jinyoung exclaimed and made a little space for me to fit in. I sat and smiled.

"Annyeong haseyo!! Y/N ibnida~~" I said and bowed slightly.

They all smiled and greeted back.

"Baejin you never told us you had a girl friend!" The eldest which I think his... Jihoon... wait no... nope it's Jisung... dammit forget that thought....

"Ani... we aren't a thing... just beast friends right?" Jinyoung questioned me.

I nodded and smiled.

"Well we just assumed because you both are matching..." Min-hyun teased. Jinyoung scoffed.

"This weirdo copied me..." he said while pointing towards me.

I gasped and pointed back "nope it was this pabo" I fought back. He giggled followed by the others laughing as well.

"Your too adorable you two..."