||12||

*Later after tryouts*

Jungkook walked towards us and smiled.

"The results will be posted tomorrow on the school board! But there is a duo that we really would love to join us today after school!" He exclaimed.

We all walked towards the door but Jimin stopped us.

"You Guys definitely got a spot!" Jimin exclaimed and pulled us inside the room.

We smiled and bowed to the people inside the room.

"Annyeong." We both said and bowed one more time.

They also bowed and smiled "Annyeong We are the dance team!" They all said at the same time.

"You both were really good!" One girl that I think is a year older then us said.

"Thank you." I said and bowed a little.

"So are you guys a thing?" One of the boys asked and wriggled his eyebrows.

Me and Jinyoung looked at the floor and nodded, no.

"Well we will see you guys after school!" They exclaimed and walked to the corner of the room.

We walked out the room and walked to the cafeteria since the bell rung a while ago. "I'm relieved." I sighed and laid my head on the table.

"Same." He muttered back laying his head by my head.

*AFTER SCHOOL*
We walked to the dance room and enter and were greeted by Jungkook.

"Well started soon!" He exclaimed and pointed towards a load of seats from the opposite end from He mirror.

We walked towards it and sat next to some people who were already sat down.