||2||

>>BAE JINYOUNG POV<<

I smiled and texted back.

Bae_Jinyoung:Of course.

You:thanks<3

I put my phone down and looked through the Nike hoodies and figured to give her a gift.... well just to be nice.. I guess..

I searched and searched and got tired so I asked an employee

"Excuse me ma'am can you show me something that fit women?"

"Ok.."

"So who's ur for?" She asked with a smirk as she lead me through all the clothes and pass the shoes.

I blushed. "A special friend.."

"Ok here you go" she pointed towards all the goodies that fit women. I looked through them and found a white one that would fit her.

 I looked through them and found a white one that would fit her

Then I looked around the men's for a matching one.

I sped walked towards the cashier and purchased them

"So who's ur for?" The man asked

"A friend."

"Ok here you go.." He handed me the bag and walked out the store and sat on the bench in front of Victoria Secret.

>>Your POV<<

Yuri paid and I paid for a cute bracelet for me and Jinyoung.

Something like this.

"So who's the bracelet for?" Yuri asked cocking an eyebrow.

"A friend. Just for a gift for thanks." I answered.

We walked out the store and I instantly saw Jinyoung.

"I'll see you later." I said and smiled

"Ok I'll just wait here for my sis." She answer and waved.

I slowly walked towards Jinyoung. "Hey Jinyoungggg" I exclaimed walking faster.

He looks up and smiled. "Hey Y/N~~"

"So where do you want to go?" He asked. " a coffee shop?" I asked. He nodded.

We slowly made our way towards a close coffee shop.

"Mm smells good in here!" I exclaimed as we entered the coffee shop.

"Yup~'' He exclaimed back and sat close to the windows.

"Hey can I give you something?" I asked as we sat down. "Sure." He said softly.

I brought the little bag with the bracelets in and smiled. "This is a thanks for helping me~~" I did and aegyo and gave him the box.

He opened it slowly and saw the brown bracelet. He looked at me with sparkles in his eyes and I showed him the pink one.

"Thanks~~" He said and put it on. "I'll never take it off~~" He added. I smiled.

"Here I have something for you too~~" he showed the Nike bag and I gasped on the inside.

He gave me the bag and he had another Nike bag on the ground next to him.

"Open it~~ I hope you like it. I just wanted to give you something to welcome you to Seoul." He exclaimed with a smile.

I opened it to see a white hoodie. "Omg thank you so much~~" I accidentally grabbed his hand and held it tight. I didn't care I just kept bowing.

"I have a matching black one." He giggled and showed me. I chuckled and we got our drinks.

It was pretty late and we were playing around in the arcade.

"MUAHAHAHHA I KILLED YOU!!" I yelled at him while whipping away fake dust on my shoulders.

"I just went e-easy on you." He said and giggled. "Ok.." I gave him the stink eye.

"We should get going now...where do you live I could give you a ride."Jinyoung said a little shyly.

"Ok and thank you..." I said and bowed a little.

We crept slowly towards his car with our bags be belongings.

"Where do you live?" He asked and opened the car door for me.

"I live on (your street)." I answered, Jinyoung nodded and smiled as he put the car in drive.

"I live on the same street~~" he smiled wider.

>>Little later<<

I was looking out the window watching all the cars we passed or the cars that passed us. But I could help but feel a hard gaze upon me. I looked to my left to see Jinyoung staring at me, but soon after he saw me catch him he jolted his gaze away.

"Sorr....y.."

~TBC~