||46•+18 Pt.1||

I turned around and looked at him in the eyes. He slowly got closer and closer to me as I backed away and bumped into the wall behind me. "J-Jinyoung?" I asked.

He only smirked and pulled me into a kiss. I was shocked but couldn't pull away, i-it didn't feel right yet... it didn't feel wrong...

I kissed him back and held onto his neck because he was really tall. He smirked again and snakes his arms around my waist. I whined softly at the touch and then continued to kiss him.

We soon back away for air and took deep breaths. "W-what can I e-eat o-Oppa?" I asked. He smirked and brought me to the bathroom.

I was a little confused at first but then followed him in. He I walked in, he was sitting on the toilet's cover. I looked at him as he spoke "Come here babe...".

I blushed slightly and walked towards him. As I got pretty close to him, he patted his lap and smiled softly. I sat on his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck for support.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and looked me in the eyes. He slowly started to kiss down my neck to the hem on my hoodie. He trailed the kisses back up and bit down in some places.

I moaned softly, knowing the rest of the boys were in the other room. He smirked and bit down harder. It caused me to moan a little loudly. I hit his shoulder playfully. "T-they might hearrr" I whined.

He giggled softly and nodded, "who cares, they wouldn't dare tell our teacher" he said softly. I nodded knowing they wouldn't. I just looked at the floor and let him continue. He continued to kiss my neck until he ran his hands to the end of my hoodie, pulling it up signaling me to take it off.

I lifted my arms and blushed when I only had my bra on and shorts on. He smirked, "hm, I like that" he said in a low voice and kissed down to my bra. My cheeks became redder and redder until he took off my bra. He started to play with my breast and licked the one he wasn't playing with.

I threw my head back and closed my eyes, "J-Jinyoung!" I whisper/shouted. He smirked agains my breast and and made a couple of hickeys around my chest. I moaned as softly as I could and pulled my head back up when he stopped.

"Come on Baby, you should start to eat" he said and pointed to his pants. I got on my knees and started to unbutton his pants and pulled down his boxers. I blushed when his member popped up in front of my face.

He smiled at me and spoke softly, "What is it baby?" He asked. "N-nothing" I said and took him in my hand. I licked his pre cum and started to pump his member, making him throw his head back.

I took him in my mouth and bobbed my head up and down. He held onto my hair and pushed me more down on his member. He started to groan softly as his tip his the back of my throat. I gagged softly and tried to continue.

"Ahh, A-almost Baby~~" He whined softly. His gripped  on my hair became tighter and tighter until he released in my mouth.

I swallowed all of it and panted and bit my lip softly, "You taste good~" I said softly and stood up. He stood up and walked towards the shower, "wanna shower together?" He asked.

Part two coming soon~<3

-Memi