||3||

I giggled and looked back out the cat window again.

He looked back at the road and blushed a little. We both sighed at the same time.

"Oh there.. were almost there." He pointed towards the street sign that was coming up.

I followed his gaze and saw the sign and smiled.

"So when did you move here?" He questioned.

" a couple weeks before." I answered resting my chin on my palm.

He smiled wider and parked the car at on the side of the road.We got out and started to walk towards my house.

"Here it is." I pointed to a white colored house.

He smiled and opened the gate for me.

"See you at school tomorrow~~" he smiled at me.

I nodded and smiled in returned and turned my back towards him and walked towards my house door.

>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I slowly walked out the house door with my school supplies. I had my white Nike's hoodie on with a black shirt and some leggings. And to finish it off I had my black Nike's on.

I looked to my left and saw Jinyoung walking down the street. "Hey twinzie!" I exclaimed and ran towards him.

Jinyoung jolted his head up and laughed. "Looks like we actually planned to do this." He giggled some more.

"I hope no one gets the wrong idea though." I sighed. He chuckled. "They will.. trust me.."

We walked towards the school very slowly and goofed around. I looked at the time as soon as we got there. WE'RE LATE!!

"JINYOUNG!! WE'RE LATE!! WHATS YOUR HOMEROOM?!?" I panicked.

"SHOOT!! MY HOMEROOM IS B-3 YOU?!?" He asked.

"SAME LETS GO OUR TEACHER IS GONNA KILL US!!" I exclaimed and ran towards the building.

I turned around and saw Jinyoung running behind me. I turned back around and ran up the steps and towards our homeroom. As soon as we got on the floor we sprinted as fast as we could towards the door.

We opened the door and all eyes were in us.

"WHERE WERE YOU TWO?! ITS ALMOST BEEN 15 MINUTES SINCE THE CLASS STARTED!! AND YOU NEW ONE, TRY MAKE A BETTER FIRST IMPRESSION.. TAKE A SEAT AND ILL GIVE YOU TWO A PUNISHMENT LATER!" He exclaimed. Me and Jinyoung bowed many times and sped walked towards the back of the room where 2 empty seats were.

.... I feel so guilty..