||31||

The bell rung and I walked out the class, forgetting about the boys. I faced the wall and tried to remember something I forgot, whenever I forget something I would have anxiety.

I stared at the wall until someone pinned me against the wall. I tried to turn my head to look behind me and I saw a familiar figure standing behind me, Jinyoung.

I turned around in his arms and bit my lip. "O-Oppa?" I asked. "Are you purposely making me jealous?" He asked back.

I shook my head and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Oppa I'd never try to purposely make you jealous~" I spoke softly.

He blushed slightly and nodded. He wrapped his arms around my waist and spoke softly back "you better not~ I forgive you~~~".

I smiled and kissed his cheek, "well I have to go now, call you later~" I said before getting out of his hold to walk back into the classroom.

I walked in and saw everyone of the boys I had the tour with was sitting down. I giggled and walked up  to them.

"Noonaaa~~ you just walked away..."Jisung said, clinging to my arm. I giggled louder. "Sorry Jisung-ssi ~~"I apologized.

"You call can go now~" my teacher smiled. I smiled and brought all the boys outside with me.

"So Felix. Where are you from?" Yuta asked. "I'm from Australia~~" he answered back.

I smiled and put an arm around him "cool~". He blushed and took my hand in his hand. I blushed slightly and continued to walk with them.

"We should all do a club together~"Jaemin said while looking at the ground. "Ooh~ good idea hyung!" Jisung exclaimed.

"Dance?" Felix asked. We all nodded and smiled. I smiled and spoke again "I can ask my friend if there are still openings! So yeah!".

They all jumped in joy as I giggled from excitement. I looked around and smiled. "I guess this is where we can depart for the day! Anyone going to walk my way?"I said and pointed to the door.

Felix and Jeno rose their hands and smiled. "Don't you guys live in a dorm together?" Felix asked and looked Yuta, Jaemin,Chenle, Jisung and Jeno.

"Nope not for the ones that are in schooling. The ones in schooling get to live alone or with a family member"Yuta answered.

Felix shot him a "oh-now-I-get-it" look before heading out with me and Jeno to our house.

"So hows life a kpop idol?" I asked the two. "Hard.." they both said in sync.

The looked at eachother and nodded. "It is really hard., and to keep up with you family and friends makes it even harder.." Jeno said.

"Yeah.,." Felix said while looking at the ground.

"Did you guys want or plan to do this?" I asked, still holding onto Felix hand.

"Yeah." They said at the same time as well. I nodded and smiled "just know I'm here for both of you, if you  need anything, please reach out to me~~" I said sincerely.

They blushed slightly and nodded.