||41||

I sat down in my seat and sighed, putting down my head. I looked at the clock and then put my head down, 5 more minuets.

But the 5 minutes passed faster then anything. I soon felt a tap on a shoulder followed by Jisung's voice, "here noona, here's your bag". I forced myself to pick my head up and thank him.

"Thank you Jisungie~" I said and took my bag. He nodded and sat down.

As I did, my teacher, Ms.Lee walked in. "Okay class! Get ready to go, the bus to take us to the airport is coming soon, so get ready!" She exclaimed with a smile.

We nodded, I took my hoodie out of my bag and put it on, I sighed softly and spoke "Soo, was it hard to pack?" I asked Jeno and Felix. "Nah it was easy" Jeno said, "Eh, it was kinda hard actually" Felix spoke.

"What are you guys looking forward to?" I asked with a smile. "The beaches!" All the boys in my group exclaimed. I nodded and smiled wider. "Yup, and hey, Jinyoung. Can I talk to you after. When we get there?" I asked.

"Sure..." He said softly. I nodded and looked back down at my table. "Hey, What has you so down lately?" Yuta asked. "I don't know. Maybe.. I don't know..." I sighed. "Come on noona, what's wrong?" Jaemin asked.

"Nothing Jaemin~ you don't have to worry~" I told him. He nodded and smiled slightly.

"Okay, Class. Let's get going!" Ms.Lee said. I stood up happily and followed the boys out of the classroom, to the bus.

Sorry again for a short update😩