||49||

"Okay let's go our for breakfast, then we'll come back for our bathing suits so we can go out to the beach. "네!" We all exclaimed and happily jumped alongside after her.

We followed into a breakfast place where we all order food and found tables to sit at. "Let's go here" Felix said and pointed to an opened table.

"Okay" I say as we all took our seats and I sat next to Jinyoung.

*later*
We all stood up and held out stomach. "Ah, I've never been so full in my life... well besides the time we did that show thing" Jisung said and patted his stomach, thinking back to the mini game him and his hyungs had played.

"I'm so fulll" Felix whined and stood up, stretching his arms. I giggled at the boys and we walked out the place and back to the room to get our bathing suits.

I grabbed my two piece bathing suit and took off the bracelets I was wearing, I smiled as I took the matching bracelets me and Jinyoung had and placed them onto the bedside table.

"You still have it?" He asked and earned a nod from me. "I would never throw it away" I giggled and sat on the bed. Over my bathing suit I wore a white shirt and shorts.

I looked around and saw most of the boys were done. "Okay let's gooo!"