||10||

*A day before the try outs*
I walked inside the school doors and towards my locker. I sighed... 'I kinda... no... REALLY miss Jinyoung...' I thought.

I turned the corner towards my locker and saw Jinyoung leaning against my locker smiling towards me.

I ran towards him with a big smile on my face. "Oppa!!" I exclaimed and hugged him tightly.

He giggled and hugged back. A lot of people were watching and judging me.

"I have to be honest.." I sighed and looked him in the eyes.

I got closer to him and whispered in his ear: "I missed you even if it was a couple days.... "

I could tell he was a little surprised by my sudden movement. I smiled and stopped hugging him. He smiled and looked at me.

"Do you wanna practice after school?" He asked and leaned back against my locked. I nodded and smiled back. He giggled.

"I missed you too.. " he replied. I playfully push him off my locker and opened it .

"I can't reach... " i said jumping up trying to get my reading book at the top of my locker. Jinyoung giggled and grabbed it with no effort at all.

I pouted and grabbed it from him. "what did I dp wrong...?"he pouted back and snatched it back from me holding it up high in the air.

I jumped and jumped but could reach it. I decided to do whatever I could thinking of what would make him give in.

"Oppa ya naega jinjja johahaneun sarami.saengyeoseo honja kkeungkkeung!"I did and aegyo as I sang. He was about to give in when we heard our names.

"Y/N!!JINYOUNG!!"