||47•+18Pt.2||

I nodded and looked at the floor as I took off my shorts and panties. He took off his shirt and smiled at me as he walked into the shower. I got in as well and tried to turn the water on.

"Hm, how do you do this?" I asked him. He bent over me, making me feel his member. I whimpered softly as he helped to turn it on. He smirked and let his body soak in the water before pulling me into the water with him.

He started to kiss me again as he ran his hand up and down my body. He slowly let his hand travel towards my womanhood. I looked down at his hand with my mouth parted a little.

He ran his finger against my womanhood and slowly entered a finger in me. I moaned and closed my eyes, "a-ah O-oppa" I moaned in the crook of his neck.

He looked at me and slowly took his fingers out.

*Jisung POV*
I slowly woke up to the sounds of water falling and to a shining light. I looked and saw one of the bed side lights were still on.

I looked to my right and saw Y/N Noona and Jinyoung hyung were gone. I shook Chenle awake and he opened his eyes slowly.

"What?" He softly said. "Noona and hyung are gone" I said back and pointed to the empty bed. We both stood up from the bed and shook Yuta and Jaemin awake. "What do you guys want" Jaemin whined softly.

"Noona and hyung are missing" me and Chenle said at the same time. The both slowly got out of bed and looked at the empty be as well.

'Where could they be?'

😂😂😂 I couldn't continue, I dunno why lmao