||50||

Hey! This will be the last part and I will put up the next book for this! Hopefully you enjoy and I'll make it as long as possible~<3
________________________
We all walked down to the beach, and settled down our things. "Okay! Let's go!" Jisung yelled and ran with Jaemin and Chenle down to the sea shore.

I giggled and sat down on a towel that we had set down. Jisung and Chenle were running around chasing Jaemin and trying to push him into the water while Jeno, Yuta and Felix were looking for seashells.

Looking to my right I saw Jinyoung smiling and watching the others play around in the water.

+Jinyoung's POV
The others were playing around while me and Y/N were staying on shore and watching them.

I looked to my left and saw Y/N staring up at me, as she saw me turn my head she immediately looked away. "You okay?" Was the first thing  I asked.

"Yes, I-I'm fine" She stuttered and sat up straight. I giggled softly, standing up and wiping off any sand that stuck to me. "Come on, you wanna get in the water?" I asked and held my hand out to her. She shook her head and spoke "ill be there soon".

I nodded and walked towards the water, joining the younger ones.

+Third POV
Jaemin immediately saw Jinyoung and splashed him with a bunch of water, drawing the attention of the others and making his surf shorts wet.

"Yah!" Jinyoung yelled at Jaemin and chased him around, earning a giggles from Chenle, Jisung and Y/N.

"Noona, care to join us?" Chenle asked and smiled widely at Y/N. She answered with a brisk shake of her head and smiled back. "Maybe later Chenle-ssi~" she spoke up.

"Okay!!"He yelled and began to soak himself with water. "Come join me Jisung" Chenle exclaimed and splashed him with water. "Hyung~" Jisung whined and started to soak himself as well.

Off to the side, Jaemin was being drenched in water due to Jinyoung chasing and pouring a bunch of water on Jaemin at a time. "Hyung hajimaaaa!" Jaemin exclaimed at Jinyoung and splashed him back with water.

Jinyoung stopped and nodded, laughing hard. "Okay Okay Fine, I'll  stop" he managed to huff out between giggling. "Good, now can we just enjoy this cool day" Jaemin asked and giggled. Jinyoung nodded and plopped straight into the water, wetting his head as well.

A little later, Yuta, Jeno and Felix joined the others and ran along the shore. "Hey Hyung look at this" Felix tapped Jeno on the shoulder, making Jeno look at her. "Yes?" He asked. Felix laughed evilly before he pushed him into the water and ran away towards Y/N.

"Help me Noona!!" Felix exclaimed and hid behind Y/N. Y/N was laughing really hard and tried her best to sit straight in this state. Soon Jeno came storming towards the two with a smirk on his face.

+Y/N POV
Jeno walked towards us and laughed before he dragged Felix with him towards the water and pushed him in and joining in as well.

I stood up and laughed as I jogged towards the boys and towards Yuta, who still hadn't been in the water.

I waved at him before I pushed him into the water and then ran away, hiding behind Jinyoung who was sitting on the shore, taking a breather.

"Y/N!!" Yuta yelled before he ran towards me.

+Third POV
As Yuta got closer and closer to Y/N. Jinyoung moved out of the way so Yuta could push Y/N into the water.

"NO! OPPA! DON'T!" Y/N screamed as Yuta picked her up and plopped her into the water. Jisung and Chenle started to laugh hard as she struggled to stand on her feet.