||38||

*TIME SKIP, TRIP!!*
I skipped out of my house with my luggage being basically dragged against the ground as I skipped. I have my school trip today and I'm really excited!! Im really excited because of the amazing beaches my mom talks about. She used to live in Hawaii, she was born there but decided to move here in Seoul because she was tired of having a long distance relationship with my father.

I shook that thought out of my head and smiled, I saw Felix up ahead. I ran towards him and jumped on top of his back. "Hey Felix-ssi~~~" I exclaimed and wrapped my arms firmly around his neck. He smiled and spoke up "hey noona~ are you excited for today? " he asked and pointed to both of our bags. I nodded and jumped off of him.

I grabbed a hold of my luggage's handle to pull it along again. Felix did the same and smiled "im happy I got to be in the same group as you!" He exclaimed. I nodded and smiled back at him.

"Sooo what should our group color be?" I asked, our teached would give us lanyards and braclets with the according group color we were. "We decided on pastel blue, what do you think?" He asked. I nodded "i like that idea! It'll be very pretty~". He smiled wider and started to walk faster as our school came in sight.

I followed behind him. "Soooooooooooooooooo. Hows it with Jeno hyung????" He asked with a smirk. I hit him playfully "you know that it's just for a while, he lied to his mom and accidently told his mom that we were dating..." I told the truth.

He still smirked at me and smiled "okay he "accidentally" told his mom that..." he said suspicious. I pouted and hit him playfully again. "Hajimaaa~~" I said and began to ran ahead from him.

I smiled as I saw my group waiting in front of the schools gates. I waved to them as they waved back and smiled widely.

I ran towards them and spoke "good morning group!" I exclaimed, they smiled and nodded. "Where's Jinyoung? We thought he was with you guys.." Chenle said. I shook my head and pointed towards Felix, who was taking his time.

"I walked with him" I said. They looked around. I looked around as well and my eyes fell on one person, that person was Jinyoung and he was with his group of friends.

I ran towards him. He noticed me and smiled. As I ran... what was the most embarrassing thing I could do? Trip? Well guess what... I tripped right into his arms. He caught me and sighed softly.

"My Y/N always is so clumsy.." he shook his head. I blushed slightly as his friends turned towards me and him. "So this is Y/N?" A boy beside Jinyoung asked. Jinyoung nodded and smiled.

I smiled back awkwardly and looked away.