||37||

When school ended, Jinyoung instantly ran towards me. "Hey, So... are you gonna tell me orrr..." he said awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck.

I nodded and grabbed his wrist. As I ran down the hall, many people watched as we exited to the field. We settled our things down on the ground, under a cherry blossom tree and started to walk around the field. "So..." He said awkward.

"Me and Jeno.. are basically.. acting to a thing.." I told the truth. He nodded and looked at me. "Why?"He finally said, obviously sounding jealous. "He accidentally told his mom that we were dating, while my and his mom are like best friends.. soo." I answered his question.

He nodded and walked towards our bags. "Thank you for telling me~ anyways I have to get going. See ya!" He exclaimed as he quickly slung his bag over his shoulder and ran off.

I giggled softly and picked my own bag up, starting to walk home.

*A WEEK LATER*
"Class we will have a field trip! It will be to Hawaii! You will be paired up into groups of 8, and sadly.. one of the girls will be placed with all boys..sorry!" My teacher exclaimed and posted the names up on the board.

Being the abnormal students we are, we ran towards the board. I pushed to the front and found my name.. I WAS WITH ALL THE BOYS I TOOK AROUND FOR THE TOUR AND... J-J-Jinyoung,..