||48•+16||

We all stood up and walked towards the bathroom, where light also came from. We heard quiet groans as we all backed away from the door.

"Do you think, they are..." Jaemin said and paused. "They're, making... a, baby?" He asked. Jisung and Chenle grabbed a pillow and hit him. "I'm telling the truth!" Jaemin whined softly.

"Well they could be..." Yuta said softly and sat down on their bed. Jaemin sat beside him and spoke softly. "What should we do? Make like were awake now so they'll stop?" Jisung asked.

"I guess we can?" Chenle said. The other two nodded and Jaemin threw his backpack on the floor to make a sound.

"Yah hyung! Stop!" Jaemin whisper/yelled, loud enough for them to hear. As he pretended that Yuta threw it. Jisung and Chenle groaned as they threw a pillow at them, which hits the ground, making a sound. "Stop we're trying to sleep~~" Jisung whined softly.

"Fine just be quiet..." Yuta said. "You guy wanna get a snack? I'm hungry" Chenle said and held his stomach.

*Y/N POV*
As me and Jinyoung heard the boys talking outside we immediately got out the shower and dressed ourself. We made the water a little softer then it was before so we could hear what they were saying

As we heard the door close, we walked out and creeped back into the bed. We pretended to sleep, only to fall asleep.

*Jisung POV*
We walked back in after a while and smiled as it worked, "pretend like that did NOT happen" Yuta said and laid back in bed as we all fell asleep.

•next morning
+Y/n POV
I slowly opened my eyes as I heard a big thud. I sat up straight and saw that a lot of the luggages were on the floor, clothes and belongings scattered throughout the room.

"Yah!!" Yuta scolded the younger ones. "What are you guys doing?" I asked with a morning voice. "Sorry Noona, we were fighting and then we started to throw things" Chenle apologized and bowed many times.

"It's Fine... but why are you fighting?" I asked. "To see who would get to use the bathroom first" Jaemin exclaimed and tackled Felix to the floor. I giggled softly and stood up, helping Yuta and Jinyoung the belongings and putting them back into the luggages.

Yuta and Jinyoung sighed at the same time, earning a giggled from. "Okay we'll do it from youngest to eldest" I said and looked to see if Yuta was okay with it, he nodded and smiled.

"Okay Jisungie, go ahead" I said. He nodded and skipped to the bathroom. Soon enough, we all finished and walked down to the lobby. I carried my phone and little backpack with me.

"Hey Y/N, I'm sorry about last night" Jinyoung whispered to me and sighed. I shook my head and spoke "it's okay"